Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education TIFR – HBCSE PhDExams Date »
HBCSE TIFR PhD 2019
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education TIFR invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PhD program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
HBCSE TIFR PhD Eligibility 2019
M.Sc. ( in any subject ), M. Tech or a Master’s degree ( M.A. / M.S.W. ) in any of the social / behavioural sciences / psychology / linguistics / sociology / economics / anthropology, M.Ed. with a science or social sciences / humanities undergraduate degree.
HBCSE TIFR PhD Application Form 2019
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education TIFR PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.hbcse.tifr.res.in.
- Admissions are made initially for six months, renewable every six months up to a maximum of five years. Continuation is subject to completion of milestones as specified by the subject board.
- Offline applicants should send the completed form along with one passport size photograph and a demand draft ( non – refundable ) of the applicable amount to the following address :
Graduate School Admissions – 2019,
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR,
V. N. Purav Marg,
Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088.
Exam Fee ( Non – Refundable )
- Male Candidate : ₹ 600/- for online or manual applications.
- Female Candidate : ₹ 100/- for online or manual applications.
HBCSE TIFR PhD Exam Centres 2019
Written test will be held at nine centres around the country : Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bhopal and Guwahati ( provisional ).
HBCSE TIFR PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- A written test for eligible applicants will be held and those who qualify will be called for an interview.
HBCSE TIFR PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Application submission deadline||31st March, 2019|
|2||Written test||19th May, 2019|
|3||Interview||June 3rd week, 2019|
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
Mumbai, 400088, India.,
Phone No. : (022) 25072304/25072230,
Fax : (022) 25566803,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.hbcse.tifr.res.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.