HSCS DET EligibilityExams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Application Form||Counselling|
HSCS DET Entrance Exam 2018
Haryana State Counseling Society invites application form for Diploma Entrance Test for admission to Diploma ( Engineering ) / Diploma ( Engineering ) Lateral Entry / Diploma ( Pharmacy ).
HSCS DET Eligibility 2018
A. Admissions in Diploma Engineering
- Passed 10th Std / SSC Examination.
- Obtained at least 35% marks ( 33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category ) at the qualifying examination.
- Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
HSCS Engineering Eligibility
Passed 10th std / SSC examination Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examinations.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculties||Name of the Departments /|
|Germanic & Romance Studies||24|
|Library & Information Science||15|
|Modern Indian Languags|
& Literary Studies (MIL)
|2||Applied Social Sciences & Humanities||Slavonic Studies & Finno – Ugrian||12|
|3||Commerce & Business Studies||Commerce||25|
|5||Music & Fine Arts||Music||45|
|7||Social Sciences||Adult Continuing Education and Extension||13|
|9||Inter Disciplinary & Applied Sciences||Genetics||06|
- The list of Govt. / Govt. Aided / Self Financing Polytechnics along with Branches and Sanctioned Intake for the Session 2017 – 18 is available.
- Institutions / Branches / Sanctioned Intake are subject to change. Updated information would be available on the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in at the time of counseling.
B. Admission in Diploma ( Engineering ) – Lateral Entry Courses
All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration ( after 10th ), 10+2 ( vocational ), 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math ( PCM ) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses on the basis of merit / rank obtained in DET (L)-2018 only and as per the compatibility of the courses.
- The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration ( after 10th ) or 10+2 with Phyisics, Chemistry and Math ( PCM ) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 ( Arts / Commerce ) will be eligible for consideration in Non Engineering Diploma Courses ( Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application ) only.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 ( Medical ) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
- The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course. Candidates who have completed Three year diploma in particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
Compatibility of Polytechnic Courses with ITI Courses
|S.No.||Diploma Courses||Branch Name of ITI / Polytechnic|
|1||Any Diploma ( Engg. ) Course||i) Two Year duration ITI in any Engg. Trades
ii) Any three year Polytechnic Diploma
|2||Any Non Engg. Diploma Course||Two Year duration ITI in any Non - Engg. Trades.|
Compatibility of Polytechnic Courses with 10+2 ( vocational ) Courses
|S.No||Branch Name of diploma courses in Polytechnics||Compatible Vocational Courses ( 10+2 )|
|1||Agriculture Engineering||i. Crop Production / Cultivation
iii. Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery ( RMPDFM )
|2||Automobile Engineering||i. Auto Technician ( TTWR )
|3||Ceramic Technology||i. Visual Arts ( Pottery and Ceramics )|
|4||i. Computer Engineering|
ii. Electronics & Communication Engg.
iii. Information Technology
iv. Instrumentation & Control Engg.
v. Medical Electronics
vi. Electrical Engineering
ii. Electrician ( MREDA )
iii. Computer Technique
iv. Electrical Technology
|5||Civil Engineering||i. Furniture Maker and Designer|
|6||Food Technology||i. Bakery & Confectionery|
|7||Mechanical Engineering||i. Boiler Attendant
ii. Material Testing & Heat Treatment
|8||Textile Technology||i. Mechanic Textile Machinery|
|9||Fashion Technology||i. Commercial Garments Designing and Making|
|10||Office Management & Computer Application||i. Accountancy & Auditing
iii. Marketing & Salesmanship
iv. Office Secretary ship Stenography English
v. Office Secretary ship Stenography Hindi
vi. Computer Technique
Mechanical Engineering ( Tool & Die )
|i. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
|12||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics Technology|
C. HSCS Admission in Diploma Pharmacy [ Two Years Duration – ( Annual Courses ) ]
HSCS Entry qualification : 10+2 from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board / university with 35%. ( Subject to change by State Govt. decision )
- Eligibility *( Subject to change by State Government / Pharmacy Council decision if any ) Pass with 35% marks from a recognized Board / University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam ( Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre – degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
As per letter no. 14-2/2015- PCI(A) /23891-25895 dated 07-09-2015 of Pharmacy Council of India, it has been decided that “A student who has passed from Open School education system of the Central Govt./ State Govt. institutions are eligible for admission to Pharmacy courses as per the concerned Education Regulations.” It was further decided that the students of such Open Schools who have already passed or are undergoing pharmacy course(s) shall be treated as eligible for registration as a pharmacists under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 subject to fulfillment of the other prescribed conditions of registration under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
As per letter no. 14-2/2006- PCI-5763-6337 dated 13-06-2007 of Pharmacy Council of India candidates having pre-university examinations ( new scheme ) of Andhra University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology are not eligible.
HSCS DET Exam Pattern 2018
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry :
- HSCS DET ( L ) 2018 Syllabus : 10+2 ( Standard ) of Board of School Education Haryana.
- HSCS DET ( L ) 2018 Question Paper : There will be a composite offline entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having equal distribution of English, Aptitude and General Awareness, Mathematics, Science.
- Questions will be in English only.
- There will be no Negative Marking for the Wrong Answer.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.