HSEE Application FormExams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Reservation of Seats||Syllabus||Hall Ticket|
HSEE Application Form 2019
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination Application for the HSEE 2019 is only through online mode.
Application for HSEE-2019 is only through online mode. The procedure is given below. Candidate needs access to a computer with Internet connection and a printer.
HSEE Registration 2019
- Log on to the site http://hsee.iitm.ac.in and select from the menu “Apply Online” and follow the instructions on the site. Enter all the data as per the instructions. The site will prompt to save the data on the system when necessary.
- Upload scanned (a) Photograph, (b) Signatures and (c) Supporting Documents : Photograph: The scanned image of photograph should be in jpg / jpeg format only. The size of the photo image must be greater than 15 kb and less than 40 kb and the dimension of the photo image should be 3.5 cm ( width ) x 4.5cm ( height ) only. Signatures : The scanned images of signature should be in jpg / jpeg format only. The size of the signature image must be greater than 10 kb and less than 30 kb and the dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 ( height ) only. Supporting Documents: Scanned images of 10th Certificate / 10+2 certificate ( if available ) / Date of Birth Certificate / OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD category certificate ( if applicable ) should be in jpg / jpeg format only.
- After successfully entering the data, click the ‘finalize’ button. After this, the details cannot be edited.
HSEE Online Examination Fee 2019
- Candidates must pay the examination fee as applicable is through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Indian Bank challan that will be generated during the process of application. The examination fee for female candidates and SC, ST, PwD candidates is ₹ 1200/- and for all other candidates it is ₹ 2400/-. Additionally, the service charges of the Bank will be ₹ 40/-.
HSEE Payment by Indian Bank e-challan
- A bank challan of Indian Bank will be generated during the online process of application. The candidate has to go to any branch of the Indian Bank along with a printed challan and pay the fee. The candidate must verify that the application numbers on both the copies of the challans are the same as that in the application.
Check the challan details at the specified places in the application
- Challan No.; Branch Code; Transaction No./Journal No.; Date of Payment. Ensure that the seal of the bank branch and the signature of the banker are affixed on the challan in the space provided.
HSEE Payment by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- The candidate has to select the option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgement page.
Last date for HSEE Application Form 2019
- Completed application form has to be submitted online only, along with the scanned photograph, signature, copies of relevant certificates and payment details of examination fee through either offline mode (system generated Indian Bank challan) or online modes ( net banking / credit cards / debit cards ) on or before 24th January, 2019
- Candidates belonging to OBC ( NCL ) / SC / ST / PwD are required to submit additionally, a hard copy of the self – attested certificate of respective category / medical certificate as applicable, in the prescribed format so as to reach the address given below, before 24th January, 2019
The Chairman, HSEE 2019,
JEE Office, I.I.T. Madras,
Chennai – 600036.
- For all completely submitted application including fee, the receipt of application online will be reflected on the HSEE website.
HSEE Examination Fees 2019
- Female / SC / ST / PwD – ₹ 1200/-
- All Others – ₹ 2400/-
- Additionally, the service charges of the Bank will be ₹ 40/-. The examination fee must be paid either through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or through the Indian Bank Challan generated during the process of application.
Important Dates of HSEE 2019
|1||Online Application and Payment of Examination Fee - Starts|
Payment Option A:
Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card – Starts
Payment Option B:
Indian Bank Challan - Starts
|12th December, 2018|
|2||Payment of Examination Fee through Indian Bank Challan|
/ Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card - Ends
|23rd January, 2019|
|3||Payment of Examination Fee through Indian Bank Challan|
Indian Bank Challan Ends
|24th January, 2019|
|4||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||24th January, 2019|
|5||Application Status can be Checked from the HSEE website by Candidates – Starts||13th February, 2019|
|6||Admit Card can be Downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates – Starts||20th March, 2019|
|7||Admit card can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates - Ends||21st April, 2019|
|8||Examination Date for HSEE-2019||21st April, 2019|
|9||Declaration of Result on HSEE Website||13th May, 2019|
|10||Offer letter can be downloaded from the HSEE website by Successful Candidates – Starts||14th May, 2019|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.