HSEE Hall TicketExams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Application Form||Reservation of Seats||Syllabus|
HSEE Admit Card 2019
- After successful registration and payment of required fee either through the bank challan or through Net- banking / Credit-card / Debit-card, the candidates can download their admit card for HSEE-2019 from 20th March, 2019 (10 AM ) onwards till 21st April, 2019 ( 9 AM ) from the HSEE-2019 website. The admit card will bear the name, photograph, date of birth, address and category of the candidate along with name and the address of the examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the admit card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Chairman, HSEE-2019, immediately by phone / email / fax
- Impersonation is a legally punishable offence. No applicant will normally be permitted to write the examination without a valid admit card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his / her details on the admit card and the centre verification record. If the identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may at their discretion permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing formalities including taking of thumb impression. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. In all such cases, the candidature will be provisional. Decision regarding the provisionality of such candidates will be taken later by the HSEE committee, and it will be binding on the candidates.
- Candidates have to carefully preserve their admit cards till the entire admission procedure through HSEE-2019 is completed.
HSEE Merit List / Ranking 2019
Rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained in HSEE 2019
- A common rank list made up of candidates who score at least 50% in HSEE-2019 will be prepared. Separate rank lists will be prepared corresponding to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories.
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category must score at least 45% in HSEE-2019 in order to be in the OBC-NCL rank list. Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories must score at least 25% in HSEE-2019 in order to be in their respective rank lists.
- A Common Rank List ( CRL ) will be prepared for PwD candidates. To be in the PwD rank list, candidates must score at least 25% in HSEE-2019 in aggregate. Separate PwD rank lists will be prepared corresponding to OBC-NCL, SC and ST categories. Seats will be allotted using the rank lists and the number of seats available in each category. If a candidate ( who has been allotted a seat ) declines to take admission due to some reason or does not respond to the allotment, a seat becomes vacant. Such vacant seats will be allotted to the next candidate in the respective rank lists. While allotting a seat, if a candidate belongs to more than one category of relaxed norms, he / she shall be considered only in the category in which he / she gets the maximum benefit. If sufficient OBC-NCL candidates are not available, the seats will be de-reserved and open for allotment to general candidates.
- A candidate scoring higher aggregate marks will receive a better rank. If ties occur in the aggregate marks, the candidate who scores more marks in Part II (Essay writing) will be given a higher rank. If ties occur in both Part II and aggregate marks, one who scores more marks in the “General studies” section of Part I will be given a higher rank. If ties occur in all of aggregate, Essay writing, and General studies marks, one who scores more marks in the “Analytical Abilities” section of Part I will receive a higher rank. If ties occur after all these tiebreaking criteria, candidate will be given the same rank.
HSEE Result 2019
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination Result will be declared on 13th May, 2019 at HSEE official website : http://hsee.iitm.ac.in