HSEE Reservation of SeatsExams Date »
|Entrance Exam||Application Form||Syllabus||Hall Ticket|
HSEE Seats Reservation 2019
- Indian nationals belonging to certain categories are admitted under the seats reserved for them in accordance with the rules of the Government of India. Candidates belonging to the OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories will be declared as qualified on the basis of a relaxed criterion.
The categories and the extent of reservation are as follows
- Other Backward Classes belonging to Non – Creamy Layer ( OBC – NCL )
- Scheduled Castes ( SC )
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST )
- Persons with Disabilities ( PwD )
HSEE Seat Reservation 2019
Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non – Creamy Layer ( OBC-NCL )
- 27% of seats are reserved for OBC – NCL. The backward class should be in the updated central list of OBCs ( www.ncbc.nic.in ). Candidates belonging to the creamy layer of OBC are NOT entitled for reservation. Such candidates are treated as belonging to the general, i.e., unreserved category, and they will be eligible for the OPEN seats – the seats for which everyone is eligible.
- While submitting the completed application, the candidate must submit online a scanned copy of the OBC-NCL certificate, issued on or after 1st April, 2019 along with an undertaking. ( format is given ).They are required to upload the valid OBC-NCL certificate ( issued after 1st April, 2019 ) by 12th May, 2019.
Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST )
- 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for are reserved for ST. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those castes and tribes that are mentioned in the respective lists of corresponding states published by the Government of India ( www.socialjustice.nic.in and www.tribal.nic.in ).
- While submitting the completed application, the candidate must submit online a scanned copy of the certificate ( see FORM-SC / ST, given in page 19, for the format and details ), failing which the candidate will be considered as a general category candidate. If selected, the candidate must produce the original certificate at the time of admission, failing which he / she will be treated as a general category candidate.
Persons with Disabilities ( PwD )
- 5% of seats are reserved in every category, i.e., GE, OBC-NCL, SC and ST. Benefit would be given to those who have SEVERE dyslexia or at least 40% impairment irrespective of the type of disability i.e., locomotor, visual. Leprosy-cured candidates who are otherwise fit to pursue the course are also included in this sub-category.
- While submitting the completed application, the candidate must submit online a scanned copy of the certificate issued by a district medical board / competent authority in the prescribed format (choose the appropriate form: FORM-PwD ( II ) / FORM-PwD ( III ) / FORM-PwD ( IV ) / FORM-DYSLEXIC-1 / FORM-DYSLEXIC-2 given in pages 22-28 ). If selected, the candidate must produce the original certificate at the time of admission, failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled.
- Unfilled seats reserved under OBC-NCL category will be de-reserved to OPEN category seats. However, seats remaining vacant under the SC and ST categories shall NOT be de-reserved to any category. The reservation for PwD candidates is horizontal and hence, unfilled seats will be de-reserved to the respective categories i.e., unfilled SC-PwD seats will be converted to the SC category seats and so on.
- The category chosen by a candidate at the time of registration for HSEE-2019 will be final and requests for change of category will NOT be entertained.
- Admission to the M.A. program for all foreign nationals will be made through HSEE- 2019 only. Foreign nationals are outside the ambit of reservation of seats under the OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD categories as specified herein. Seats allotted to foreign nationals are supernumerary. The number of such seats will be made known at the time of admission.