Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Indian Army Military Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Indian Army Military Nursing invites application from Candidates for the admission of B.Sc. Nursing for the academic year 2019
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility 2019
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants requirement
- Applicants who are female or unmarried, divorced, legally separated or widow is only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Age criteria
- Applicants who want to apply for the admission procedure must be between the age of 17 years to 24 years at the time of admission.
- Educational qualification
- Applicants must have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to apply for the admission procedure.
- Compulsory subjects
- Physics, chemistry, biology and English subject must be a mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying marks
- Applicants must score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing applicants
- Applicants who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam but they need to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
- Medical fitness
- Applicants who are medically fit are only eligible to apply and they need to submit medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- Objective type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- 90 minutes will be allotted to the applicants to solve the paper.
- The question paper will be based on below mentioned subjects:
- General English
- General intelligence
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2019
- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form will be available at website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to fill the application form and submit the application form.
- Only those applicants need to fill the application form who meet the eligibility criteria.
- As authorities will provide admission to those applicants only who meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to refer to the educational documents.
- With the help of the educational documents, applicants need to fill the application form by entering all the necessary details.
- Applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to check the application form once again once the details are entered properly.
- Applicants must take a printout of the duly filled application form once the form is successfully filled.
- Applicants also need to pay the application fee once the form is filled.
- Applicants are also instructed to submit the application form once the form is filled properly.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card will be available in online mode.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and get the admit card.
- Applicants need to download the admit card from the website and take a printout of the admit card.
- Admit card must be carried at the time of entrance exam.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Selection Procedure 2019
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence, likely to be held in February, 2019.Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during May, 2019.
- Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit cum choice subject to vacancy in each College.
Indian Army Military Medical Examination
- After the interview, the recommended candidates will appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board ( SMB ). Candidates declared fit / unfit will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for appeal / review medical board.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Centres 2019
- Ezhimala ( Cannanore )
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2019
- Authorities will update all the important information about the important topics and chapters for the preparation of the entrance exam on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Results 2019
- The result will be announced in an online mode only on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to enter application number and date of birth in order to check the result from the website.
- On the basis of the results, applicants will be invited for further admission procedure.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Counselling 2019
- Authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Applicants who have secured higher marks in the entrance exam are eligible to get admission in the university.
- Applicants need to appear for the interview round conducted by the university once the results are announced.
- Applicants will get admission in the university on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam as well as on the performance in the interview round.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates 2019
|1||Application forms available||12th November, 2018
|2||Submission of application forms||30th November, 2018
|3||Availability of admit card||3rd week of December, 2018|
|4||Written Test will be held on||January, 2019|
|5||Candidates will be called for interview during||April, 2019
|6||Decleration Of Result||1st Week of March, 2019|
Integrated Headquarters of MoD ( Army )
Dte General of Medical Services ( Army ) – 4B
Room No 45, ‘L’ Block
New Delhi – 01
Phone : 01123092294
Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.