Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi – IGRUAExams Date »
IGRUA Admission 2019
IGRUA offers Ab-initio to CPL Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating ( IR ) on Multi-engine Aircraft for the academic year 2019
IGRUA Admission Eligibility 2019
- General candidates should passed English at 10+2 level with minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics
- SC / ST / OBC candidates should passed English at 10+2 level
with Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics
- In case SC / ST and OBC candidates do not qualify even after 5% relaxation in the Entrance Written test, the seats would be dereserved for General Category.
- Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. ( Aviation ) Degree from Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, being conducted simultaneously with CPL Course. Duration of this course will be 3 years.
IGRUA Admission Seats 2019
|Total Seats||GEN||SC||ST||OBC||Duration||Age Limit|
|75||38||11||6||20||18 months ( may get extended )||17 years at the time of joining|
IGRUA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Online Written Test
- Viva / Interview
- Pilot Aptitude Test
IGRUA Admission Application Form 2019
- IGRUA admission application form will be available at website : www.igrua.gov.in.
- Applications are to be filled online only on prescribed format. The application form can be reached by clicking on “IGRUA
Entrance” available on IGRUA website.
- Non refundable application fee of ₹ 10000/- for general and OBC candidates, to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit. The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form :
- A scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- scanned signatures
- Valid Email id
- Mobile Number.
- All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC / ST / OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
IGRUA Admission Admit Card 2019
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Admit Cards can be downloaded at website www.igrua.gov.in
- IGRUA Admit cards will serve as a valid identity for attending Interview / Aptitude test and must be preserved till joining.
IGRUA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- candidate must get valid score in written examination.
- Based on the score in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview / Viva.
- Once candidate clear the interview / Viva, candidate must clear the Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test. Only successful candidates in these tests would be eligible for final selection.
- Selected candidates may join with class II medical, however they will have to clear & submit Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate subsequently.
IGRUA Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Candidates are requested to check Options for centres. Option for three centres is to be made giving first , second and third choice. IGRUA reserves the right to cancel any Centre if numbers of Applicants for the Centre are inadequate.
IGRUA Admission Syllabus 2019
- General English
- Reasoning & Current Affairs ( 10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking )
IGRUA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Notification & Start of Online Registration||February, 2019|
|2||Last date for online filling of Application||April, 2019|
|3||Date of entrance exam||May, 2019|
|4||Declaration of result||July, 2019|
IGRUA Contact Details
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi,
Raebareli ( U.P. ) – PIN 229302,
Tele Phone No. : IGRUA 0535 – 2441147 Ext ( 127 ),
Fax : 0535 – 2441527,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.igrua.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.