Institute of Foreign Trade and Management – IFTM PhD Entrance ExamExams Date »
IFTM PhD Entrance Exam 2019
Institute of Foreign Trade and Management ( IFTM ) invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in 2 Year PhD Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IFTM PhD Courses Offered 2019
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Application
- English / Hindi
IFTM PhD Eligibility 2019
- PhD Eligibility is Master’s degree in relevant field with minimum 55% aggregate
IFTM PhD Application Form 2019
IFTM PhD application form is available in the official website www.iftmuniversity.ac.in.
The application process follows the following steps as listed below :
- Candidates can visit the official university website and navigate to the Admissions tab and download the application form.
- Candidates can also collect a copy of the information brochure and application form in person from the admission cell or request copies of the same by post.
- Application fee can be paid in cash if the candidate is collecting / submitting the application form in person. For application by post, candidate must send a demand draft or pay order for ₹ 5000/- in favor of “IFTM University” payable at Moradabad.
- Duly filled application form along with relevant documents should reach the following address :
Coordinator – Admissions,
Delhi Road, Moradabad ( UP ) – 244 001.
IFTM PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through Entrance Test and Personal Interview
IFTM PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||GPAT Application Start Date||20th October, 2018|
|2||GPAT Application End Date||25th December, 2018|
|3||GPAT Exam Date||21st January, 2019|
Institute of Foreign Trade and Management,
Delhi Road ( NH – 24 ) Moradabad – 244102,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : (0591)2360818,
E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iftmuniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.