Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University All India Entrance TestExams Date »
IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test 2019 :: IMS BHU Application Form 2019
IMS BHU Ayurveda Entrance Test 2019
Banaras Hindu University conducts Entrance Test for admission to Ayurveda Vachaspati MD( Ay ) / Ayurveda Dhanwantari MS ( Ay ) Courses for the academic session 2019 – 20.
IMS BHU Ayurveda Eligibility 2019
- The candidate holding BAMS or equivalent degree recognized by BHU and CCIM.
- The candidate should have passed I.Sc. ( Biology ) or equivalent examination recognized by BHU
- All the candidates must have qualified with Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Intermediate or equivalent examination or as a part of BAMS examination recognized by Banaras Hindu University.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12 months Internship ( 4 ½ years BAMS Course ) / 6 months Internship ( 5 years BAMS Course ) by 30th June, 2019 after passing the final professional examination.
- There is no maximum age limit for candidates.
- In case of the foreign nationals the degree must have approval of the CCIM as equivalent to the corresponding examination for admission.
- Temporary registration as medical practitioner of foreign nationals is essential. CCIM should approve their registration valid for study period.
- 50% of total seats will be reserved for Institutional Candidate means who have passed final professional BAMS examination of December 2014 from Faculty of Ayurveda, IMS, BHU and likely to complete their internship on or before July, 2019.
IMS BHU Seats 2019
Specialty wise Distribution of Total Seats
Number of seats / disciplines shall be subject to approval by the CCIM / Ministry of AYUSH. There will be no Sponsored Category. Admission of Foreign National Candidates will be only after receiving of specific nomination from the ministry of AYUSH with a sanction of extra seat over and above the regular P.G seats.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted only in the campus of BHU, Varanasi.
- There shall be one paper consisting 200 multiple choice questions from all the specialties including modern counterpart of Ayurvedic specialties. The duration of test will be 3 hrs.
- Negative scoring will be there in the entrance test. For each correct answer, +3 ( plus three ) marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer, -1 ( minus one ) mark will be awarded. for the questions that are not attempted, zero marks will be awarded.
- The qualifying marks for the General category will be 50%, 45% for General PC candidates, 40% in case of OBC ( Non Creamy layer ) / SC / ST category and respective PC candidates.
- No Scrutiny / Revaluation of the answer book of the entrance test shall be allowed on any ground.