Jain University Entrance ExamExams Date »
Jain University Entrance Exam 2019
JAIN University application form candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
Jain University Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Com ( Regular / Professional / Honors )
- BA / BA ( Professional )
- B.Sc ( Regular / Professional )
- B.Tech ( Regular / Lateral )
- BCA ( Elective / Specialization )
- M.Com ( Elective / Professional / )
- MCA ( Electives / Specialization )
- M.Sc ( IT )
Jain University Courses Eligibility 2019
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates have to pass in PUC / ISC / CBSE or any equivalent board exam in PCMB / PCMC / PCME.
- Minimum Marks : Scoring 60% marks in the qualifying exam is necessary for admission.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of marks relaxation for SC / ST candidates.
- Appearing Candidates : 12th appearing candidates can also apply.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holder’s can also apply for the lateral entry admission in the third semester of B.Tech.
- Qualifying Exam : Candidate should pass PUC / SYJC /10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized government board in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates have to score 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Relaxation : Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the SC / ST candidates.
- Qualifying Exam : Candidate must complete his / her 3 years of graduation in any discipline without any backlogs.
- Minimum Marks : Candidates should obtain 50% marks in their graduation ( 45% for SC / ST candidates )
- Mandatory : Candidates with a composite score of 500 in GMAT / MAT or with 70% marks in CAT /CMAT / XAT can apply. Appearing in JET is also compulsory for those candidates who have not valid national level score card.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
Jain University Exam Pattern 2019
- Jain University conducted its own entrance exam by the name of JET. It is conducted to offer admission to UG and PG courses. It conducted separately as JET UG and JET PG.
- The application form to appear in both exams will be released through online mode. Admission in B.Tech lateral entry will not be offered through JET UG.
- The JET entrance exam 2019 will be conducted by the university for B.Tech Courses 14th April, 2019, for UG courses 26th & 27th April, 2019 and for PG courses 20th January, 2019 in both offline and online mode.
Jain University Application Form 2019
- JAIN University Application form details will be available of the website: www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
- The university has release the application form through online mode.
- It is mandatory to fill all the asked details in the application form. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates also have to upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form to the university. Just keep the printout of it till the admission process gets over.
The following Documents are required for admission:
- PUC / SYJC / 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from last attended college
- Migration Certificate for non-Karnataka candidates / school
- Copy of 10th mark sheet
- A copy of the residential permit ( for foreign nationals only
- A copy of Visa ( for NRI and Foreign candidates only )
- 2 recent stamp size and 2 identity card size photograph
- A photocopy of Aadhaar card / passport
- The candidates have to pay the ₹ 550 /- towards the application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee through net banking / credit card / debit card. Candidates can also get the coupon by payment in cash at the admission office.
Jain University Selection Process 2019
- Admission in Jain University will be provided on the basis of university exam and the national level exams. Candidates necessarily appear in any of the entrance exam to get admission. The final admission to the candidates will be offered only after the conduction GD and PI rounds.
- The candidates will be selected provisionally on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and the fields entered in the application form. After receiving the application form from the candidates, the merit list will be published by the university for eligible candidates.
Jain University Results 2019
- The university will release entrance exam result along with merit list on due dates. Candidates can check their result from the university website. The merit list will contain the names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling.
- A separate merit list will be prepared for the JET qualifying candidates of UG and PG courses. As per the Jain University merit list 2019, candidates can appear in the counselling. To check the ranks in the merit list, candidates have to enter the registration number.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam and their academic records.
Jain University Counselling 2019
- The counselling for selecting the candidates for admission will be started after the declaration of result / merit list. On the basis of merit, shortlisted candidates have to reach the counselling venue. Jain University complete counselling schedule will be available on the university website on due dates.
- The candidates will be called for the counselling rounds on the basis of their ranks in the merit list. Candidates have to present in person to attend the counselling along with the necessary original documents.
Jain University Important Dates 2019
|1.||Exam Date for B.Tech||14th April, 2019|
|2.||Exam Date for UG Programs||26th & 27th APril, 2019|
|3.||Exam Date for PG Programs||20th January, 2019|
91 / 2, Dr.A N Krishna Rao Road,
V V Puram, Bangalore – 560 004,
Phone No. : +91 80 4343 1000,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.