Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test – JKSETExams Date »
|JKSET Application Form 2019||JK SET Exam Pattern 2019||JK SET Results 2019|
JKSET invites application from candidates for admission to the Eligibility test for the acadmic session 2019
JKSET Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have completed or are studying Master’s Degree specified by UGC
- Candidates must have passed with the minimum of 55% marks in Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, & Social Science, Computer Science & Applications or its equivalent from any UGC recognized Universities / Institutions
- Candidates with reserved category will be given 5% relaxation.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree in final year examination whose qualifying examination has been delayed or whose result is still awaited are also eligible for the exam.
- Candidates with Ph.D. Degree whose Master’s Degree had been completed by 19th September, 1991 will be eligible & also get 5% relaxation for the exam.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for GSET 2019 Exam.
JKSET Exam Pattern 2019
|2.||Paper-II||50 ( All Compulsory )||100||2 Hours|
|3.||Paper-III||75 ( All Compulsory )||150||2.30 Hours|
JKSET Application Form 2019
- JK SET Application form details will be available at the website : www.kashmiruniversity.net
- JK SET 2019 Online Application Form starts from 2nd week of December.
- JK SET 2019 Online Application Form the last date from 4th week of December.
- Candidates should read all the relevant guidelines mentioned on the official website before filling the online application form
- Candidates should fill their personal & academic information carefully in order to apply for the exam
- Candidates must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future reference
- JK SET 2019 Application starts from 2nd week of December.
- JK SET 2019 Application the candidate has to pay their application fee through online mode only via. Debit / credit / net banking
- Candidate paying application fee through DD, E-challan their fee will not be accepted
- Application Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- General – ₹ 1000/-
- RBA / ALC – ₹ 800/-
- WUP – ₹ 700/-
- SC / ST / PWD / CGB -₹ 600/-
JKSET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must note that the JK SET Admit card is an essential document and they should carry to the Exam center.
- Candidates can download the JKSET admit card from the official website.
- JK SET Admit card will be available before a week prior to the Exam.
- No Physical Admit Card will be sent to students through post
- Candidates must not forget their Admit card on the day of the exam, otherwise, he / she shall not be allowed to seat in the exam
JKSET Selection Process 2019
- Candidates Selection process will be done based on the performance in the JK SET Entrance Exam conducted by the University of Kashmir.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
JKSET Syllabus 2019
- Earth, Ocean, & Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Science
- Arab Culture & Islamic Studies
- Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian
- Computer Science & Application
- Electronic Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Physical Education
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Library & Information
- Political Science
- Social Work
JKSET Exam Reults 2019
- JK SET Result will be disclosed soon after the exam.
- JK SET Result will be declared on the official website.
- Candidate can view their result by providing their registration no on the official portal
JKSET Important Dates 2019
|1.||JKSET Online Application Form Starts||2nd week of December, 2019|
|2.||The last date for online application form||4th week of December, 2019|
|3.||JKSET Application Fee starts||2nd week of January, 2020|
|4.||JKSET Admit Card||7 days before exam|
|5.||JKSET Exam||2nd week of March, 2020|
Contact Details 2019
Director Admissions & Competitive Examinations and Coordinator J & K SET,
The University of Kashmir,
Phone No. 0194-2272170.
Website : www.kashmiruniversity.net
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.