Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research – JIPMER PG Entrance ExamExams Date »
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into MD / MS course through JIPMER Entrance Examination for the academic session 2019.
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- Nationality: Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India ( OCI ) and Non-Resident Indians ( FN ) are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold a MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the MCI.
- Experience: Candidates must have completed their 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training on or before the last week of December, 2018.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained minimum 55% marks in aggregate ( 50% marks for SC / ST candidates.
- Students who have already completed MD / MS course in any subject in any medical college are not eligible to apply.
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode: JIPMER PG exam will be conducted through online ( computer based test ) mode.
- Date of Exam: Exam will be conducted on 02nd December, 2018.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will b total three hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions with four alternative will be asked in the exam.
- JIPMER PG Syllabus: Syllabus will comprises of various topics from the relevant courses candidates have applied.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100||400|
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- JIPMER MD / MS application form will be available at the website jipmer.edu.in.
- Students will be able to submit the application through online mode only.
- Read the prospectus & instructions carefully before filling the application.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- The photograph should be recent colored and passport size with light background.
- Photograph must be taken on or after July, 2018.
- Photograph should be in 30mm width x 45mm Height and signature should be in 80mm Width X 35mm Height dimensions.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled in application form for further use.
- After the final submission, no request for change in application details will be entertained.
- The application fee will be [rupee]1500/- for General ( UR ) / OCI / Sponsored / OBC candidates.
- SC / ST candidates have to pay [rupee]1200/- & NRI candidates are required to pay [rupee]3000/- as an application fee.
- OPH candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking or debit / credit card.
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates who have completed their application in all respects will be able to download the JIPMER PG hall ticket 2019. Admit card will contain details like name & date of birth of the candidate, photograph, signature, roll number, exam centre, etc.
- The admit card will be released from the first week of November, 2018. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the exam without a valid admit card & ID proof.
- Candidates can bring any one from the given ID proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook with Photograph and any other government ID with photograph.
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam Centres 2019
- The exam will be organized in following cities
- New Delhi
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
- Basic Clinical Sciences ; ( Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology & Toxicology )
- Clinical Sciences : ( Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Dermatology, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine )
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Results
- Result will be announced in the last week of November, 2018. JIPMER PG 2019 result will be accessible through online mode.
- Any requests for re-checking / re-evaluation will not be entertained. On the basis of entrance test result a merit list will be prepared. It will be prepared separately for all the categories.
- Candidates who will secure the marks less than the minimum percentile of the exam will not be considered for admission. The minimum percentile will be 50 ( for UR, Inst, OCI, NRI & sponsored ), 45 for general-OPH and 40 for SC, ST & OBC-OPH.
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
- Counselling process will be conducted through offline mode. JIPMER PG counselling will be started from 19th December, 2018 for January session and 12th June, 2019 for July session.
- This process will comprises of various steps like registration, biometric fingerprint verification, image/photo verification, certificate verification, counselling, seat allotment, etc. Counselling process will be organized in different rounds as per the availability of seats.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted venue, date & time to participate in the counselling. Candidates must bring the required certificates in original along with one set of self attested copies.
- Candidates, who will get selected through the counselling, have to go through the medical examination & verification process. After that the admission letter will be issued to candidates
JIPMER MD MS Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online registration starts from||17th September, 2018|
|2||Closing of online registration||26th October, 2018|
|3||Release of admit card||01st week of November to till exam date|
|4||Entrance Exam date||02nd December, 2018|
|5||Entrance Result announcement||December, 2018|
|6||First counselling||19th December, 2018|
|7||Second counselling||09th January, 2019|
|8||Third counselling||31st January, 2019|
|9||Final counselling||25th February, 2019|
|10||Closing of admission||28th February, 2019|
|11||Online registration starts from||28th January, 2019|
|12||Closing of online registration||01st April, 2019|
|13||Release of admit card||April, 2019|
|14||Entrance Exam date||19th May, 2019|
|15||Entrance Result announcement||June, 2019|
|16||First counselling||12th June, 2019|
|17||Second counselling||05th July, 2019|
|18||Third counselling||31st July, 2019|
|19||Final counselling||28th August, 2019|
|20||Closing of admission||31st August, 2019|
Website : jipmer.edu.in.