JEST Application FormExams Date »
|Home Page||Exam Centers|
JEST 2019 Online Application Form
To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email-id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results, for that year. Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application, and will be used for all communications with the applicants. Therefore, the email-id should be active and must not be changed during this period. To submit application online, applicants must login to the created account and complete the application form. After submission, an unique submission number will be sent to candidate email-id. Candidates are request to save all the emails sent to candidate and the unique submission number must be quoted by the applicant for any communication with the JEST authority.
The steps for submission of Online Application Form are
- Register before candidate login. It is assumed that candidate already have an email id.
- To register, the candidate has to click on the “register to appear for the exam” link in the Homepage. Candidate will receive an email with candidate’s account information after registering with a valid email id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting candidate’s password and further login.
- Login to the JEST homepage with candidate’s username ( candidate’s email id ) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when candidate have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload jpg files of candidate’s Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using the State Bank of India i – collect facility. Candidates are request to check the FAQ for details of the payment process.
- After Online submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, candidate’s submission procedure will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
JEST 2019 Application Form Fee
- An Application Fee of ₹300 ( ₹150 for SC / ST, Female applicants only) is required to be paid along with the application which can be paid online using Debit / Credit cards and Net-banking. Payment by any other mode will NOT be accepted. Candidates are request to check the Available Payment Options and Transaction Charges
- Application Fee is waived for FEMALE applicants belonging to SC / ST. They need not pay the application fee.
- Candidates are request to go through the refund policy before paying the application fee.
- Payment of the fee will imply candidate’s agreement to the stated refund policies.
JEST 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting online applications and payments||15th December, 2019|
|2||JEST 2019 Exam Date||17th February, 2019 ( Sunday )|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.