How to apply for Joint Recruitment Cell Executive/Legislative/Protocol Officers ExaminationExams Date »
How to apply for Joint Recruitment Cell Executive/Legislative/Protocol Officers Examination
[intlink id=”joint-recruitment-cell-legislative-officers-examination” type=”post”]Joint Recruitment Cell Legislative Officers Examination Complete Details[/intlink]
1. Candidates are required to apply in typewritten form for the above posts strictly in the format of application given hereunder.
2. Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the prescribed application format and the instructions given therein or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. No such application will be accepted 7 days after the last date specified for others.
4. Candidates desirous of applying for both the posts should submit separate application form for each post.
5. Applicants should affix two identical recently taken passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or a First Class Magistrate, one on the application form and the other on the attendance sheet.
6. All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category in sl. no. 12 in the application, will be rejected.
7. For candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands/Lakshadweep/Assam/Meghalaya/Arunachal Pradesh/Mizoram/Manipur/Nagaland/ Tripura/Sikkim/Jammu & Kashmir/Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application by post only te specified for others. (not by Hand or by Courier) will be 7 days after the last date specified for others.
8. Candidates should send their applications in an envelope superscribing clearly the details f the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
9. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No.521, Parliment House Annexe
Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
10. Number of Vacanies: The number of vacancies specified in respect of the posts is subject to change.
11. Age/Experience: Age/experience will be reckoned as on the normal last/ closing date of the receipt of applications.
12. Age Relaxation: The upper AGE LIMIT specified above against each post is for General candidates. Relaxation in upper AGE LIMIT to various categories, ex-Servicemen and in-house candidates of Lok Sabha Secretariat will be as indicated hereunder:
Medical Specialties Group
Name of Course Eligible Qualification
DNB Cardiology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Gastroenterology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Nephrology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Endocrinology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Neurology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Medical Oncology DNB/MD - Medicine or Peadiatrics
DNB Neonatology DNB/MD - Peadiatrics
Surgical Specialties Group
DNB Surgical Gastroenterology DNB/MS - General Surgery
DNB Pediatric Surgery DNB/MS - General Surgery
DNB Surgical Oncology DNB/MS - General Surgery
DNB Plastic Surgery DNB/MS - General Surgery
NOTE: Applicants in Government Service or in service in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats should have completed 3 years of continuous regular service in Government or in Lok Sabha Secretariat or in Rajya Sabha Secretariat or in Government, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats put together or in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Secretariats put together, for claiming age relaxation as Government servants as per provisions in para 12 above.
13. OBC candidates: Other backward castes (OBC) means those castes as included and specified in the Central Government list of the backward castes. Candidates belonging to OBC but coming under creamy layer will be treated as General Category candidates and will not be provided any reservation available to OBC candidates.
14. RIGHT TO RESTRICT ADMISSION OF APPLICANTS TO COMPETITION: Where the number of applicants for a post is extraordinarily high, the Joint Recruitment Cell has the right to restrict the number of applicants who may be admitted to examination by fixing higher qualifications as yard stick for granting eligibility to the examination.
15. RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PROGRAMME OF RECRUITMENT FOR A POST OR POSTS: The Joint Recruitment Cell has the general power to cancel the programme of recruitment to any post(s) at any stage without any prior notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
16. The last date for receipt of applications is 28th January, 2008.
17. Candidates should clearly note that the Joint Recruitment Cell will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. They should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Joint Recruitment Cell on or before the last prescribed date.
18. Candidates can put their applications in the box kept for the purpose at the Reception Office, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi. However, no acknowledgement will be issued for the same.
19. Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
20. The details can also be accessed through our website http://www.parliamentofindia.nic.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.