Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test Diploma CETExams Date »
Karnataka Diploma CET 2019
Government of Karnataka invites the application form to Diploma courses for the academic session 2019.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate must be a citizen of India,
- The candidate must have completed 05 years of academic study in Karnataka including qualifying examination.
- Educational Qualification For Engineering Diploma Courses Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate;
- Educational Qualification For Non-Engineering Diploma Courses
|Commercial Practice ( English & Kannada )|
Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology
Modern office Management
|Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.|
|Library Science and Information Management||Should have passed Karnataka P.U.C-II or Equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.|
- Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE / ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the following address at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
Board of Technical Examinations,
BENGALURU – 560 001.
Eligibility for admission to Evening Polytechnic
- Further, that employment shall be in an establishment situated in and around Bengaluru city.
- The candidate who wish to apply in Karnataka Govt. Evening Polytechnic, Mangaluru
- Further, that employment shall be in an establishment situated in Mangaluru Mahanagara Palike which includes Dakshinna Kannada Dist, Mangaluru Taluk, Bantwal Taluk and also in Udupi Dist and Taluks.
- Should have minimum 02 years of experience in respective Technical field after passing SSLC as on 01st July, 2019.
- No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) given by the employer must be produced at the time of admission to part-time diploma course in the prescribed format.
- Explanation: – Professional Experience means the following
- Experience earned by the candidate working under Government Registered Class-I contractors of the Civil or Electrical Department and Certified to that effect by the contractor concerned, Or
- Employed on regular basis and presently working:
- In Government, Government undertaking, Public Sector Undertaking, Corporation; or
- In a Private concern registered under the Directorate of Industries and Commerce or the Directorate of Small Scale Industries ;or
- In a Private Limited Company; or
- In Government, Government recognized Institutions as Technical Staff.
- The period of Apprenticeship Training undergone shall also be treated as Professional Experience, if sponsored by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- Candidates can download application form along with Information Brochure from DTE website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Submit duly filled application form along with a set of self attested documents as well as counterfoil of challan at the below mentioned Polytechnics on or before the last date.
S.J.(Govt.) Evening Polytechnic,
S.J.P. Campus, wadeyar
Block, Ist Floor,
( or )
Karnataka Govt. Evening Polytechnic,
- The Document verification for admission to evening courses and seat selection will be done through OFF-LINE at above mentioned Centers.
- Schedule for seat selection process can be obtained from the above mentioned Centers.
- The candidate has to attend along with all Original Documents, 06 passport size photos and prescribed admission fee on the dates according to the merit list announced by the institutes for seat selection & admission on the spot.
- The candidates who wish to join for I Semester / I year Evening Diploma Course shall remit the prescribed Application Fee ( ₹650/- for G.M / II A /II B / III A / III B and ₹500/- for SC, ST & Cat-I ) in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA to the account mentioned in the table below and obtain the counterfoil of the challan.
|Name of The Bank||Name of the Account||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|State Bank of India, Malleshwaram Branch, BENGALURU||ED-KEA-DCET-2018|
Application Fee Collection Account
Karnataka Diploma CET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Karnataka Diploma CET application form||03rd week of May, 2019|
|2||Last date for Karnataka Diploma CET online application||01st week of June, 2019|
|3||Last date to pay the fee in bank||01st week of June, 2019|
|4||Downloading of Karnataka Diploma CET admission tickets||03rd week of June, 2019|
|5||Date of Karnataka Diploma CET entrance test||01st week of July, 2019|
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012,
Phone No. : 080 – 23462599, 23462758, 23461575, 23564583,
Fax : 080 – 23461576,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.