Kerala Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
Kerala Entrance Examination 2021
Government of Kerala
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Entrance Examination for Admission to Post Graduate Medical Super Speciality Courses, 2021
1. Colleges: Government Medical colleges in Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, and Kozhikode.
2. Eligibility for Admission
- Indian citizen of Kerala Origin,
- Academic qualifications: M.B.B.S Degree and relevant Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) or appropriate Diploma of National Board. The MD/MS Degree should be taken from any university in Kerala or from any Universities outside Kerala in which case they should be recognized as equivalent by any of the Universities outside Kerala in which case they should be recognized as equivalent by any of the Universities in Kerala. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for M.D/M.S examination can also apply. They should submit their PG Degree certificates at the time of counseling,
- Age: Upper age limit for general candidates and for Service Candidates applying under Health Service Quota will be 45 years and will be 47 years for those Service Candidates applying under Medical Education Service Quota, as on the last date of submission of application (Last week of February 2021).
3. Application forms & Prospectus: Available in the website at cee-kerala.org‘
4. Application Fees:
- General Quota only (Including SC/ST): Rs.1000/-
- Service Quota only: Rs.700/-
- General and Service quota: Rs.1400/-
(As D.D., drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Payable at Thiruvananthapuram).
5. Last date and time for receipt of filled-in application: Last week of February 2021.
6. Submission of Applications to the
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar,
7. Mode of submission of filled up Applications: Hand delivery/Registered post Candidates including Service candidates should submit their completed application to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Service candidates should send a copy of their application, along with all the required documents, including those related to service, to their Controlling officer (DME/DHS) also on Last week of February 2021.
8. Examination date and venue: At Thiruvananthapuram on 4th week of April 2021.
9. Admission and allotment of seats: By the Director of Medical Education, based on various provisions laid down in the Prospectus.
10. Note: All details are available in the Prospectus for 2021 which is available in the website ‘cee-kerala.org’. Refer to prospectus before submitting the applications.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.