Kerala State Institute of Design Entrance ExamExams Date »
Kerala State Institute of Design KSID Entrance Exam 2019
Kerala State Institute of Design invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG Diploma programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KSID Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
- PG Diploma Integrated Lifestyle Product Design
- PG Diploma Integrated Textile and Apparel Design
- PG Diploma IT Integrated Communication Design
KSID Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- The candidates should have minimum 55% Marks in any Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Candidates who have appeared / are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates.
- Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
While admission is based on the test / examination / interview conducted by KSID, the mandatory reservation principle as defined by Government of Kerala and as modified from time to time are applicable.
KSID Entrance Exam Seats 2019
- The total number of seats available for each programme is 10.
- The break – up of seats at KSID for each course as per mandatory reservation is as follows :
- Open Merit – 6
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( SEBC ) – 3
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes – 1
- For admission to a seat reserved for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Class, copy a certificate from an approved district authority stating the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class to which the candidate belongs, should be submitted with the application. In case eligible candidates are not found in any reserved category, the vacant seats will be filled up from open merit list.
KSID Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
KSID Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.ksid.ac.in.
How to apply
The candidate has to apply through the KSID webpage ( www.ksid.ac.in ). Detailed instruction will be given on the website. Candidate should fill up the online form along with one latest passport size photograph and scanned copy of all self – attested supporting documents. The application fee of [rupee] 750/- ( Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty Only ) shall be paid through the SB collect option on the link; https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelog in/icollecthome.htm Application fee should be paid online and details of payment of application fee of [rupee] 750/- should be given on the form on or before 10th March, 2019.The link will be open for filling and submitting the application from 10th January, 2019.
Documents To Be Uploaded
- Copy of qualifying Degree Certificate
- Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates and mark list for all semesters
- Consolidated final mark list of degree course
- Copy of SSLC / equivalent certificate mentioning the Date of Birth of applicant Copy of DD for [rupee] 750/-
KSID Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
Selection of Candidates
- Advertisement for applications would be published in KSID website and print media All eligible candidates would be called for a design aptitude test
- Short listed candidates would be called for a studio test and interview at KSID campus
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the studio test and interview, the final rank list of the candidates and the waiting list would be published
KSID Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for online submission of application form along with fees||10th March, 2019|
|2||Date of aptitude test||28th April, 2019|
|3||Date of publishing the result of aptitude test||6th May, 2019|
|4||Date for studio test & interview||24th May, 2019 & 25th May, 2019|
|5||Date of publishing the result||29th May, 2019|
|6||First Allotment||30th May, 2019|
|7||Last date for Remittance of fee, certificate verification and completion of admission formalities for the candidates who got first allotment||15th June, 2019|
|8||Announcement of vacant seat, if any||20th June, 2019|
|9||Second Allotment, if there is vacant seat||21st June, 2019|
|10||Last date for remittance of fee, certificate verification and completion of admission formalities for the second allotment||29th June, 2019|
Kerala State Institute of Design,
Kerala -691014, India.,
Phone No. : 0474-2710393, 0474-2719193,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ksid.ac.in.