Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test – KTETExams Date »
Kerala TET Entrance Exam 2019
Government of Kerala invites applications from eligible candidates for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test for the academic year 2019.
Kerala TET 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for Class I ( Lower Primary )
- Higher Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with a minimum of forty fifth marks and 2 year Trained Teacher’ Certificate ( TTC ) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR identical the same with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor of elementary education ( B.El.Ed. ) OR
- Higher Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with a minimum of forty fifth marks and 2-year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE ( Recognition Norms and Procedure ), rules 2002. OR the same exam with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 year diploma in Education ( Special Education ).
- As per the norms or as desired by the govt. . of Kerala the relaxation are given to totally different classes.
Relaxation of three in qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks is admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST and otherwise abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Class II ( Upper Primary )
- BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. and 2 year certification in Elementary Education / Trained Teachers’ Certificate ( TTC ) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- BA / B.Sc / B.Com with a minimum of forty fifth marks and one year Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed. ), in accordance with NCTE ( Recognition, Norms and Procedure ) rules issued from time to time during this regard. OR
- Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with a minimum of 50% marks and four year B.A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed or a similar exam with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor in education ( B.El.Ed. ) OR
- Relaxation of three within the minimum qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC / ST and differently abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for class III ( High School )
- Those who possess minimum academic qualifications as described here below are eligible to look for K-TET III.
- The test is for HSAs in Tamil, Kannada, Arabic, Urdu, social science, physical science, Malayalam, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, science and arithmetic.
- BA / BSc / B.Com with a minimum of forty fifth marks and a B.Ed. Degree within the subject involved ( from any one of the universities in Kerala or from the other Universities recognized as equivalent to that )
- For botany and zoological science subjects, those with MSC.Ed. Degree in bioscience from any of the Regional Institutes of Education with not less than 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- For arithmetic, Physics, Chemistry, botany and biological science, those who have MSC.Ed. Degree within the subject involved from one amongst the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT with not below 50% marks are eligible to apply.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern for Category I ( Lower Primary )
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I- Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada||30||30|
|Language II-English / Arabic||30||30|
Exam Pattern for Category II ( Upper Primary )
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I-Malayalam / Tamil / Kannada / English||30||30|
|Language II- ( Other than Language I ) Malayalam / English||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teachers : Mathematics and Science or|
(b) For Social Science teachers: Social Science or
(c) For any other teachers ( a ) or ( b )
Exam Pattern for Category III ( High School )
|Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude||40||40|
|Subject specific Areas||80||80|
|Language: Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada||30||30|
Exam Pattern for Category IV ( Upper Primary )
|Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude||30||30|
|Subjects specific paper ( Content & Pedagogy )||80||80|
|Language Malayalam / English / Tamil / Kannada||40||40|
Kerala TET 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- The Kerala TET Application Form 2019 are going to be release through on-line mode, candidate can visit the official web site for application submission.
- The official web site ( Pareeksha Bhavan ) of Kerala TET is www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- The following steps are followed for filling an application form
- Candidates will visit the site.
- Then once visiting the homepage of Kerala pareeksha.
- Click on the tab KTET 2019 and fill registration form.
- Uploads pictures and signature jpg file as per given format.
- All data should be correct and real otherwise form are going to be rejected.
- Finally print out the applying form in pdf format.
Kerala TET 2019 Admit Card
- The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan can release the TET exam admit card at TET official web site.
- The various authority won’t send the admit card by post, thus candidates need downloading admit card by on-line.
- Without the valid admit card aspirants won’t be allowed to enter within the examination hall.
- A notification are going to be intimated to the candidates on the web site of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
KTET 2019 Examination Results
- The results of KTET 2019 exam can contain the names of the candidates and marks to qualify the written exam and at list, 60% marks are required to secure for qualify KTET 2019 exam.
- The result are going to be declared on the official web site of KTET 2019.
- The result are going to be declared by the authority inside one month of the examination.
KTET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Advertisement Availability Date||August, 2019|
|2||Starting Date of Online Registration||August, 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply Online||September, 2019|
|4||Paper 1 Date||November, 2019|
|5||Paper 2 Date||November, 2019|
|6||Admit Card Availability Date||October, 2019|
|7||KTET 2019 Answer Key||November, 2019|
|8||KTET 2019 Result Expected Date||December, 2019|
|9||KTET 2019 Merit List / Cut Off Marks||To be available shortly|
Government of Kerala,
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 12,
Phone No. : 0471 – 2546816, 0471 – 2546832, 0471 – 2546823,
Fax No : 0471 – 2341348,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : ktet.kerala.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.