King George’s Medical University Entrance Exam – KGMU PhDExams Date »
KGMU PhD Entrance Examination 2019
King George’s Medical University invites application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PhD Course for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KGMU PhD Courses Offered 2019
Ph.D. – Doctor of Philosophy
- BioMedical Sciences
KGMU PhD Eligibility 2019
- PG degree in the related discipline with an aggregate of at least 60% marks. OR Medical / Dental candidates must have MD / MS / MDS with at least 60% marks in MBBS / BDS degree
KGMU PhD Application Form 2019
King George’s Medical University admission application form is available in the official website www.kgmu.org.
How to apply
The application form for Ph.D. programs can be filled as follows :
- Visit the official website of KGMU and download the application form.
- Pay the application fee of [rupee] 1500/- through DD drawn in favour of “KGMU-PhD Program A/c” payable at Lucknow.
- Send the duly filled application form to the university address along with below – listed documents :
Check List of Enclosures :
- Draft of [rupee] 1500/-
- Attested Copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation & Post Graduation Degrees
- Attested copy of Document in support of source of funding
- Attested copy of High School Certificate for the proof of Date of Birth
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate ( If applicable )
KGMU PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection is through Entrance Test followed by an interview / UGC / CSIR / ICMR
KGMU PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||PhD Application End Date||15th June, 2019|
|2||PhD Entrance Test Date||7th July, 2019|
King George’s Medical University,
Uttar Pradesh, India – 226003,
Phone No. : +91 522 2257540,
Fax : +91 522 2257539,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kgmu.org.