KLEU Entrance ExamExams Date »
KLEU Entrance Exam 2019
KLE University invites applications for admission to the All India Entrance Examination ( AIET ) leading to admission in Medical programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KLEU AIET Courses Offered 2019
- MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, Pharm D, Pharm.D ( PB ), BPT, B.Sc Nursing, PB B.Sc Nursing, & BAMS
KLEU AIET Eligibility 2019
- For MBBS : The applicant must have all the qualifications as suggested by Medical Council of India and KLEU. A Pass in class 12 from any state board of education and obtained 60% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply. The applicant should also have 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
- Age : The applicant must have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2019
- For BDS : The applicant must fulfill all the qualifications as suggested by Dental Council of India & KLEU. Those who had taken 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination ( Class 12 ) are eligible to apply.
KLEU AIET Exam Pattern 2019
- It’s a Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) test. The test comprises of 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Botany & Zoology ( 50 questions on each of subject ). The total duration of the test will be 180 Minutes.
- Each Right answer will rewarded with one marks and no negative marks for the unanswered questions or the questions answered wrongly.
KLEU AIET Application Form 2019
KLE University AIET application form is available in the official website www.kledeemeduniversity.edu.in.
- The application form will be available online in the month of February. Fill the details as required in the application form and apply online. Then, send the hardcopy of the submitted application to the university address shown below. In case you encountered any website issues while applying KLEU – AIET 2019, then report it to email@example.com
KLE University, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590010.
KLEU AIET Admit Card 2019
- The organization dispatch the admit card via online only. Therefore, the candidates needed to visit the official website of KLE University constantly from the first day of May.
KLEU AIET Result 2019
- Those who are waiting for the KLEU AIET – 2019 can expect it by the last week of May or First week of June. The Candidates can view it after entering their register number in the prescribed link shown in KLE University website.
Link to : http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/
KLEU AIET Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of availability of Application Forms||First week of February, 2019|
|2||Last date for On-line submission||Fourth Week of April, 2019|
|3||Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form||Fourth Week of April, 2019|
|4||Date to download the Admit cards||Third week May, 2019|
|5||Date & Time of Entrance Test||Third week May, 2019|
|6||Result Declaring date||Last Week of May|
|7||Counseling Dates||Will be announced later|
KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research Deemed University,
Belgaum – 590 010, Karnataka, India.,
Phone No. : 0831 – 2444444,
Website : www.kledeemeduniversity.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.