Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences – KIMSExams Date »
KIMS Entrance Exam 2019
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences All India Entrance Test invites application for admission to MD and MS courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
KIMS Courses Offered 2019
- MD – Anatomy
- MD – Physiology
- MD – Pathology
- MD – Pharmacology
- MD – Bio – Chemistry
- MD – Microbiology
- MD – Community Medicine
- MD – General Medicine
- MD – Paediatrics
- MD – Anaesthesia
- MD – Radio – diagnosis
- MD – Dermatology
- MS – Ophthalmology
- MS – ENT
- MS – General Surgery
- MS – Orthopaedics
- MS – Ob & Gyn
KIMS Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality with a valid passport / nationality certificate proof.
- Candidate should have hold of MBBS degree recognized by MCI to be eligible for PGM AIET Entrance Test.
- The candidates should have completed 1 year compulsory rotating Internship along with the registration either from Medical Council of India or authorized State Medical Council.
- The candidates must qualify PGM AIET Entrance Test with minimum 50% of mark.
Note : Candidates who have not completed the one year compulsory rotating internship and are likely to complete it, can also appear for PGM AIET. Such candidate will have to submit a documental proof from the Principal / Dean of the college completion of internships along with the application on the day of counselling.
KIMS Application Form 2019
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences admission application form is available in the official website www.kimskarad.in.
How To Apply
Candidates must apply for admission through online / offline registration process and submit completed application. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled – in with the relevant information.
Online process :
Candidate should log on to the university website and follow the given steps :
- In the “Admissions” section, click on “Online Application” Link
- Click on “Apply Now” button and fill in the application form
- Candidate should download the completely and correctly filled application form.
- The print out of the downloaded application form along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 3,000/- in favour of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad should be submitted before the last date to ‘The Competent Authority, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, Near Dhebewadi Road, Tal : Karad – 415110, Dist. ; Satara Maharashtra state’.
Offline process :
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the university office. After filling the application form completely, it should be submitted to the university office along with the application fee before the last date.
The candidate must bring this downloaded, photo affixed and duly signed application and the following certificates in original along with two sets of attested copies only at the time of counselling :
- MBBS degree certificate / other equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate ( For OC candidates community certificate not required )
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate
- Certificate showing the completion of compulsory 1 year rotating internship issued by the competent authority.
KIMS Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be selected for the programme on the basis of their merit in the Entrance examination- PGM AIET.
- Selection for admission to MD / MS courses will be done through counselling.
KIMS Important Dates 2019
|1||Submission of Application Form||11th March, 2019|
|2||Last Date For Online Submission Form||20th March, 2019|
|3||Commencement of academic session||2nd May, 2019|
|4||Last date of admission against Vacancies||31st May, 2019|
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University,
Malkapur, Karad ( Dist.Satara ),
415539 Maharashtra, India.,
Telephone No. : (02164) 241555/6/7/8,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kimskarad.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.