Krishna University PG Entrance TestExams Date »
KRUCET 2018 Entrance Exam
Krishna University Common Entrance Test ( KRUCET ) invites admission Application for PG programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
KRUCET 2018 Course Offered
Admission into P.G. Courses in Krishna University Campus, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2018 – 2019
Courses offered at Krishna University Campus Machilipatnam
|S. No||Test Code||Name of the Course||Intake||Eligibility Criteria||Course Code|
|1||15||M.A. Journalism and Mass Communications||30||Any Graduate||119|
|2||12||M.A. ( English )||30||B.A / B.Sc., / B.Com / B.B.M, B.C.A, B.A ( O.L ) in Telugu / B.A ( O.L ) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A with special English in the group subjects.||116|
|3||14||M.A. ( Telugu )||30||B.A. / B.Sc., / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. / Degree in Hotel Management with Telugu as second language, B.A ( O.L ) in Telugu / Sanskrit or B.A with special Telugu.||118|
|4||04||M.Sc., Chemistry ( Pharmaceutical Chemistry )||30||B.Sc. with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system / B. Pharmacy.||106|
|5||05||M.Sc., Electronics and Instrumentation. Industry Collaborated Course ( with Eftronics Systems Pvt. Ltd., Vijayawada )||30||A pass in B.Sc., with any one of the following subjects: Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation. Passed / Appeared in B.Tech ( Electronics ) B. Tech ( Computer Science ) B.E ( Electronics ) / B.E ( Computer Science ) , B.Tech., ( instrumentation ) , etc.,||108|
|6||02||M.Sc., Biotechnology||30||Students who have completed / appeared 10+2+3 level in life sciences subjects||102|
|7.||05||M.Sc., Electronics||30||A pass in B.Sc. with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance.||107|
|8.||04||M.Sc., Organic Chemistry||36||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system.||104|
|9||04||M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry||36||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system.||124|
|10.||03||M.Sc., Botany||30||B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary.||103|
|11||09||M.Sc., Zoology||30||B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects||113|
|12||17||M. Com||40||All B.Com Graduates||121|
|13||15||* P.G. Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance ( Sutra Dhār )||30||Any Degree and a certificate course in Kuchipuidi Dance||128|
|14||20||*Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||30||Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance ( or ) its equivalent||129|
|15||20||*Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance||30||10th Class||130|
|16||21||PG Diploma in water and Waste Water Treatment Technology||30||Intermediate with Science|
|17||22||PG Diploma in Aquaculture technology &Management||30||Intermediate with Science|
Courses offered at Krishna University Dr.MRAR PG Centre, Nuzid
|S. No.||Test No:||Name of the Course||No. of Seats||Subject Code|
|2||04||M.Sc., Analytical Chemistry||36||105|
|3||06||M.Sc., Applied Mathematics||30||110|
|4||06||M.Sc., Mathematics ( *SF )||30||109|
|5||01||M.Sc., Biochemistry ( *SF )||30||101|
|6.||17||M.Com ( *SF )||40||121|
|7||04||M.Sc., Organic Chemistry ( *SF )||36||104|
|8||04||M.Sc., Physical Chemistry ( *SF )||36||123|
|9||19||M.Sc. Statistics ( *SF )||30||127|
Course Offered at Krishna University Affiliated Colleges
|S. No.||Test No||Name of the course||Subject Code|
|18||13||M.A. Social Work||117|
|20||15||Pg Diploma In E-Banking||126|
|21||--||Diploma in printing technology|
|22||--||Diploma In Yoga For Human Excellance|
|23||--||Certificate Course In Yoga|
For Human Excellance
KRUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
General eligibility conditions for all courses
- The candidates should satisfy the prescribed academic eligibility criteria for the respective courses as given under specific eligibility criteria. Candidates should submit all the original certificates in support of their eligibility at the time of counseling failing which the candidates will forfeit the claim for admission.
- Candidates who have already completed one P.G. course ( Professional or non Professional ) will not be considered for any type of scholarship whatsoever, as per G.O.s. in force. As per Govt of A.P. Social Welfare ( Edn ) Department Memo No. 10537 / Sw. Edn. 2 / 2011 dated : 1st November, 2011. The Maximum eligible age for obtaining scholarship in respect of SC, ST and BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 years for PG and above courses.
Specific eligibility criteria for different courses
|101||M. Sc., Biochemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry or B.Sc., ( MLT ) as one of the subjects.|
|102||M.Sc., Biotechnology||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences / B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc., Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.|
|103||M. Sc., Botany||B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary.|
|104||M. Sc., Organic Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in commoncore system.|
|105||M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|106||M.Sc., Chemistry ( Pharmaceutical Chemistry )||B.Sc., with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system / B. Pharmacy.|
|107||M. Sc., Electronics||A pass in B.Sc., with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance.|
|108||M.Sc., Electronics and Instrumentation ( Industry Collaborated Course ) .||A pass in B.Sc., With any one of the following subjects:
Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation. Passed / Appeared in B.Tech. Electronics, B.Tech ( Computer Science ) , B.E. ( Electronics ) / B.E. ( Computer Science ) , B.Tech ( Instrumentation ) , etc.
|109||M. Sc., Mathematics||B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|110||M. Sc., Applied Mathematics||B.Sc., or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the three equal subjects or as main subject|
|111||M. Sc., Microbiology||B.Sc., with Microbiology or Botany as one of the three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject|
|112||M. Sc., Physics||B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other third subject under common core scheme.|
|113||M. Sc., Zoology||B.Sc., with Zoology as one of the subjects|
|114||M.Sc. Computer Science||A pass in any Graduate program with computers as one of the subjects of study.|
|115||M.A. Economics||B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects.|
|116||M.A. English Lang. & Literature||B.A., / B.Sc., / B.Com., / B.B.M., / B.C.A / B.A. ( O.L. ) in telugu / B.A. ( O.L. ) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with special English in the group subjects.|
|117||M.A. Social Work||Any Graduate|
|118||M.A. Telugu Lang. & Literature||B.A. special Telugu, B.A.O.L. Telugu, B.A.O.L. Sanskrit, B.A., / B.Sc,. / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu / Bhasha Praveena with POL.|
|119||M.A. Journalism and Mass Comm.||Any Graduate|
|121||M. Com.||All B.Com Graduates|
|123||M.Sc., Physical Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|124||M.Sc., Inorganic Chemistry||B.Sc., with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system|
|125||M.Sc., Visual Communications||Any Degree|
|126||PG Diploma in E-Banking||Any Degree|
|127||M.Sc. Statistics||B.A / B.Sc., with Mathematics and Statistics as two of the Three Subjects or B.Tech in any Branch.|
|128||P.G. Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance ( Sutra Dhār )||Any Degree and a certificate course ( or ) diploma in Kuchipudi Dance|
|129||Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance||Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance ( or ) its equivalent|
|130||Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance||10th Class|
|131||PG Diploma in water and Waste Water Treatment Technology||Intermediate with Science Background subjects|
|132||PG Diploma in Aquaculture technology & Management||Intermediate with Science Background subjects|
KRUCET 2018 PG Reservations of Seats
Admission to various courses of study will be made on the basis of merit, subject to the following reservations.
Local Candidates : 85% of the available seats in each category in every course of study are reserved in favour of the local candidates. Candidates claiming reservation under this category shall enclose a local candidate certificate
Other Category Reservations
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) : 06%
- Backward Communities ( BC ) : 29% ( A-7%; B-10%; C-1%; D-7%; E-4 % )
- Physically Handicapped ( PH ) : 03%
- Sports : 0.5%
- NCC : 01%
- CAP ( Children of Armed Personnel ) : 02%
- Women : 33.3% in O.C. and in each of reservation categories
- The rules of reservation that are in force at the time of admission shall be followed
- Admissions made under BC-E category are subject to final decision of honorable High Court of A.P.
- S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates should submit the caste certificate ( Form-I or II whichever is applicable ) certificates by Mandal Revenue Officer / Attested Photostat copy of permanent caste certificate.
- Physically Handicapped candidates should submit the certificate of their disability issued by the concerned specialist government doctor ( Professor’s rank ) / Medical Board.
- For claiming admission under N.C.C and Sports quota the candidates submit relevant Certificates.
- In case of CAP, the certificates, issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer in respect of Ex-service and service certificate in respect of those in service, will alone be considered.
KRUCET 2018 PG Application Form
How to apply
A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID. Application Fee ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 400/- SC / ST / PHC ).
KRUCET 2018 PG Test Centers
- The candidate has to choose an examination centre from among the places mentioned above in online application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same centre as there is a possibility of overlap of dates for both the tests.
- Requests for the change of test Centre and subject opted by the candidate in the online application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The final allotment of the examination centre rests with the Director, Directorate of admissions.
- The exact date, time and venue of test centre will be given along with the hall ticket.
- Candidate have to download their hall tickets and schedule of entrance examination from the Krishna University website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or www.krudoa.in
KRUCET 2018 Hall Ticket
Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post they have to download from the website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or www.krudoa.in before the date of Entrance Test by making use of application number. In case any problem advised to contact the Director immediately through E-mail : email@example.com. Facility of downloading hall tickets will also be arranged at the concerned examination Centre’s. You may contact the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
- Proof of submission of Online application form.
- One attested passport photograph
- Crossed Demand Draft for ₹ 50 / – drawn in favour of Director, Directorate Of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
KRUCET 2018 PG Selection Procedure
- Selection for admission shall be based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I, Table-II, Table-III and Table-IV.
- The order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of tie, priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B in the entrance test. In case of a further tie between the candidates with same marks, the tie will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
- Rank Cards will not be sent to the candidates they are to be downloaded from the website www.krishnauniversity.ac.in or www.krudoa.in. In case the candidate requires a duplicate Rank Card, it will be issued on payment of ₹ 50 / – by crossed D.D. in favor of Director Directorate of Admissions, KRUCET 2018.
- Admission of the candidate into any of the Courses is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria besides obtaining rank in the entrance test.
- If any candidates fails to report to the admitting authorities when his / her rank / name is announced, he / she will be considered for admission at the end of that session / day subject to availability of seats.
- The University cannot accept any explanation for any delay in reporting to the allotting authorities and a student forfeits his / her right to admission based on his / her rank if he / she fails to respond to the call during the counseling with all the necessary original certificates.
KRUCET Counselling Fee
- Science and Education courses fee for first counseling ₹ 1000 / – for Second counseling ₹ 1300 / and for third counseling ₹ 1500 / –
- Arts, Commerce and other courses fee for first counseling ₹ 500 / – for Second counseling ₹ 800 / – and for third counseling ₹ 1000 / –
KRUCET 2018 Important Dates
|1||KRUCET Notification Released on||08th March, 2018|
|2||Commencement of Submission of KRUCET Online Applications||08th March, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of KRUCETOnline Applications without Late Fee||30th April, 2018|
|4||Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/-||05th May, 2018|
|5||Schedule of KRUCET Entrance Tests ( Tentative )||11th May, 2018 to 14th May, 2018|
|6||Downloading KRUCET Hall Tickets from website ( www.krudoa.in )||08th May, 2018|
|7||KRUCET 2018 Date of Publication of Result||21st May, 2018|
Krishna University Contact Address
Machilipatnam – 521001,
Telephone : 08656 – 232560,
E – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.krudoa.in.
|KRUCET Online Registration : http://www.krudoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=KRUCET|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.