Loyala Institute of Business Administration Entrance ExaminationExams Date »
LIBA Entrance Examination 2019
Loyala Institute of Business Administration invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBA / PGDM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
LIBA Entrance Examination Eligibility 2019
The aspirants who will be applying for the PGDM course in LIBA must ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements. The criteria for LIBA Admission 2019 are given below :
- The candidates applying for his course must have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University. He or she must have graduated under regular mode.
- They must have obtained at least 60% marks in their class 10th and 12th examination.
- Those who have cleared all the subjects in the first attempt will be preferred for the admission to the PGDM course offered by LIBA.
- It is very important that the candidates applying for the course must have appeared for the CAT or XAT examinations as LIBA gives admission to the candidates for PGDM courses the CAT or XAT scores only.
LIBA Entrance Examination Application Form 2019
Loyala Institute of Business Administration Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.liba.edu.
The candidates seeking LIBA Admission 2019 can now apply online. They must also apply for CAT or XAT examination. It is necessary as LIBA accepts the scores of these examinations for admission. Then they have to go to the official website of LIBA which is www.liba.edu and apply for admission to PGDM course. After submitting the application form, they have to take a print of it in PDF format and email it to the admission authorities. Follow the instructions below to know more.
- Go to the official website : www.liba.edu.
- Click on “PGDM Full Time – Apply now 2019”.
- Click on “Apply now”.
- Do the new user registration by entering details such as username, password, name, mobile number, email ID and select the course. Then click on the save button.
- Login using the login credentials. Click on Start application and fill in the details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download the application form in PDF format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Fee :
A certain amount of money has to be also paid as application fee at the time of submitted the application form online. The candidates can pay the fees by credit card / debit card / bet banking. The amount of application fees is ₹ 1500/-.
LIBA Entrance Examination Selection Procedure 2019
The aspirants will be given admission to the PGDM courses based on the following criteria. The brief of the selection process for LIBA Admission 2019 is as follows.
- Only those will be shortlisted for the selection who have appeared for the CAT / XAT examination.
- The candidates that will be shortlisted will be then called up for group discussion and personal interview.
- The candidates who will clear the group discussion and personal interview round will get admission to the PGDM course.
LIBA Entrance Examination Result 2019
The result will be declared on the official website of LIBA which is www.liba.edu. The candidates who will get selected for the PGDM courses have to submit the academic fees on time and submit the following :
- Original Graduation Marksheet
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Two colored passport size photograph
LIBA Entrance Examination Important Dates 2019
|1||CAT registration Last date||26th September, 2018|
|2||CAT Test Date||25th November, 2018|
|3||XAT registration last date||20th August, 2018|
|4||XAT test||6th January, 2019|
|5||LIBA registration begins from||17th September, 2018|
|6||Registration last date||31st January, 2019|
|7||Interview Dates||1st to 4th week of March, 2019|
Loyala Institute of Business Administration,
1, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai – 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : +91 44 28177100,
Fax : +91 44 28173183,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.liba.edu
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.