University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Entrance ExamExams Date »
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Entrance Exam 2019
University of Lucknow invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed Course for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Eligibility 2019
Candidates have to fulfill any one of the criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the inter college / Inter zonal / District / School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Govt. of India; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks; or
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied Physical Education as one compulsory / elective subject.
- B.P.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or B.Sc. in Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
- For B.P.Ed, age of applicant must not be more than 25 years as per high school certificate.
- For admission in M.P.Ed, age of applicant must not be more than 35 years as per high school certificate.
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Application form 2019
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd application form is available in the official website www.lkouniv.ac.in.
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully while applying for B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed to avoid any rejection of application. The steps of application process are as follows :
Step 1 : Registration – Applicants must fill the form provided and submit it. After submission, applicant will receive login details on the mobile number and Email ID provided at registration time.
Step 2 : Personal and Educational Qualification details – Fill in all the relevant personal and educational qualification details.
Step 3 : Upload photo and signature – Applicants have to upload their scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and not more than 50 KB.
Step 4 : Preview application form – Candidates can view their complete application form here and edit it.
Step 5 : Application fee – After submission of form candidates can proceed for payment of application fee.
Step 6 : Print Application form – Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
All relevant documents required along with the application form are as follows :
- High School, Intermediate, Graduation and B.P.Ed. ( for M.P.Ed. ) Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof such as passport, driving license, voter id
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature in JPEG format and size not more than 50 KB.
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable )
- Income certificate
After submission of application form, candidates need to proceed for payment of application form. The fee is as follows :
|Category||Fee||Fee with late charges|
|General and OBC||[rupee] 1600/-||[rupee] 2600/-|
|SC and ST||[rupee] 800/-||[rupee] 1800/-|
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Selection Procedure 2019
Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, Physical test, Game Proficiency, Sports achievements and Interview.
- Written Test : Comprises of questions based on qualifying physical education bachelor course. Candidates qualifying the written test will be shortlisted for physical fitness test. It will be conducted in 2 hours duration. Weightage of this written test is 30 marks.
- Physical Fitness test : Weightage of this test is 30 marks
Admission to M.P.Ed is done on the basis of marks obtained in written test, physical fitness test, game proficiency, sports achievement and interview. Maximum marks of all these are 100.
- Written test : Question in this are based on B.P.Ed syllabus. This section has 40 marks weightage.
- Physical Fitness test : 20 marks are allotted to this test.
- Game proficiency, Sports achievement and interview : They have same weightage as in B.P.Ed.
University of Lucknow BPEd & MPEd Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||22nd May, 2019 - 20th June, 2019|
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow University Main Building,
University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007, India.,
Phone No. : 088582 23249,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in.