Madurai Kamaraj University – MK University Entrance ExamExams Date »
MK University Entrance Exam 2019
Madurai Kamaraj University invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in PhD program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MK University Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
MK University Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
The university provides two types of Ph.D. which are full time and part time. So the eligibility criteria for both are explained below :
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree to register for Ph.D. under 10+2+3+2 pattern or equivalent in any discipline with not less than 50% aggregate marks in master’s degree.
Full time :
- Candidate must work for minimum period of 3 years as research scholar related to the main branch of knowledge of master’s degree.
Part time :
- If candidate is selected under this scheme, he / she shall be permitted to continue research as full time in research scholar department.
MK University Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Madurai Kamaraj University Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.mkudde.org.
How to Apply
For applying to Ph.D programmes of the MKU University, the candidate should follow the given procedure :
- Candidate should fill the prescribed application form available on the university website and send it along with the registration fee and relevant certificates before the last date. Registration fees should be submitted through demand draft ( DD ) only
- Students should write their name, complete address and course for which they applied in Block letters on the reverse side of the demand draft
- Separate application form should be filled by candidate if they wish to apply for more than one course. Students belonging to states other than Tamil Nadu are treated as ‘Other Communities’
- Photo copies of all the certificates along with application form should be in English only and must be sent to the following address :
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai 625 021
Along with the application forms, candidates have to submit photo copies, attested by the Gazetted officer, of the following certificates :
- SSLC, HSE mark statement
- U.G. / P.G. Degree Marks statement / Grade certificates / Provisional Certificate
- Community certificate obtained from Tahsildar concerned otherwise it will not be taken into account.
- Income Certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement ( for SC / ST / Blind candidates only )
- Certificate of Physically Challenged / Leprosy cured if anyone has.
- Sports Certificate.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- +2 marks statement ( compulsory )
- Two self-addressed stamped ( ₹ 10/- ) envelope
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from the payment of Registration Fee for only one course.
- Two recent passport size photographs
MK University Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the university entrance examination and interview.
- Candidates can take admission in Ph.D. directly or through M.Phil. programme. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview conducted by their respective research department / centre / institutions.
MK University Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting applications||16th March, 2019|
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021,
Tamil Nadu, India.,
Phone No . : + ( 91 ) 452 – 2458471 ( 30 lines ),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mkudde.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.