Maharashtra SET Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Maharashtra State Eligibility Test application form will be available at the website setexam.unipune.ac.in.
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to fill the registration form and enter the details like email id and date of birth etc.
- Once registered on the official website, candidates will be required to log in to their accounts and fill up the application form.
- Then applicants have to upload the scanned photo and signature in a prescribed format.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a unique application number.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of duly filled application form for the future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of the following
- General – 550/-.
- SBC / OBC / DT ( A ) / NT ( D ) / NT ( C ) / NT ( B ) / SC / ST / VH / PH – 450/-.
Maharashtra SET 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of Maharashtra SET 2019 will be released on the official website.
- Candidate will be able to download the admit card by logging into their accounts by registered email id and password or just by entering their unique application number.
- One photo identity proof such as driving license, PAN card, university / college ID card will be required at the exam centre along with the valid admit card.
Maharashtra SET Important Dates 2018
|1||Starting of Online Application Form Submission||02nd week of October, 2018|
|2||Last date to apply online||Last week of October, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of online application fee||Last week of October, 2018|
|4||Correction window of application form will be available from||Last week of October, 2018|
|5||Last date for Correction in application form||Last week of October, 2018|
|6||Releasing of Admit Card||03rd week of January, 2019|
|7||Date of Examination||Last week of January, 2019|