Manav Rachna Dental College Entrance ExamExams Date »
Important : Manav Rachna Dental College MDS Admission will be based on NEET MDS 2019
MRDC Dental College Admission 2019
Manav Rachna Dental College is a member institution under ERA FOUNDATION. Manav Rachna Dental College invites application to Post – Graduate Dental courses for the academic year 2019.
MRDC Eligibility 2019
A candidate will be eligible for admission to the MDS course if he / she
He / She should be NEET qualified.
- A Candidate has passed the BDS examination from any Dental College / Institution approved / recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- A Candidate has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship by March from colleges recognized by Dental Council of India for this purpose.
- A Candidate has been registered permanently with the State Dental Council / DCI at the time of admission, & Possess a certificate of good conduct from the Head of Institution last attended.
- The candidate is also required to produce the above mentioned certificates in original at the time of counselling The candidate is also required to produce the above mentioned certificates in original at the time of counselling without which the admission shall not be granted.
- A candidate who is already admitted to a course in any institution is eligible to apply for another course only after having passed the first course. He / She will be required to give an undertaking to this effect. Concealment of facts will invite disqualification.
- After commencement and joining of the MDS course if a candidate leaves it before completion of full period, the Bond / Bank Guarantee for two Year Tuition fee of the MDS degree course, furnished by the candidate at the time of admission, will be invoked.
- Candidates already in service must submit their application form through their employer or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
- Admission to the MDS programmes shall be provisional subject to final registration by the affiliating University i.e. Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
MRDC Exam Pattern 2019
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network ( CBT ) as per scheme prescribed.
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted 3 hrs.
- Negative Marking : There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Allocation of Marks for each MCQ
|1||Correct Response||4 marks|
|2||Incorrect Response||1 mark shall be deducted|
Subject-Wise Distribution of Questions
|S.No.||Subject||Number of questions|
|Part-A ( Total 100 )|
|1||General Anatomy including embryology and histology||14|
|2||General human physiology and Biochemistry||14|
|3||Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology||14|
|4||General Pathology and Microbiology||14|
|5||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||14|
|Part-B ( Total 140 )|
|2||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||14|
|3||Oral Medicine and Radiology||14|
|4||Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||14|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||14|
|7||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||14|
|8||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||14|
|9||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||14|
|10||Public Health Dentistry||14|
|Grand Total ( Part A + Part B )||240|
MRDC Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NEET MDS 2019 admission application form will be available at website www.nbe.edu.in.
- NEET- MDS Exam fee ₹ 2750/- ( For SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates ) ₹ 3750/- ( For General / OBC candidates )
MRDC Admit card 2019
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate once testing venue has been allotted to the candidate by NBE in the city chosen by the candidate during online submission of application form. Candidates will be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding downloading of the admit card from website. Admit Card can be downloaded from 6th December, 2018 onwards.
- Candidates are required to download their admit card from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
MRDC Selection Process 2019
- Admissions will be done by adhering to the directions of the Government of India, the Dental Council of India and policies laid down by the Govt. of Haryana and on the basis of NEET MDS 2019
MRDC Syllabus 2019
NEET MDS 2019 Syllabus will be the subjects in the Bachelor Degree in Dental Surgery. The list of subjects and important topics are listed below
- Applied Basic Sciences
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Pathology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Prosthetic Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Embryology & anatomy of head and neck
- General & Oral Surgery
- Surgical Anatomy
- Surgical Procedures
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Oral Medicine
- Community Dentistry
MRDC Exam Results 2019
- The result for NEET-MDS 2019 will be declared by 15th January 2019.
Validity of NEET-MDS 2019 Result
- The validity of the result of NEET-MDS 2019 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2019 admission session for MDS courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MDS courses.
MRDC Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Information Bulletin||16th October, 2018|
|2||Online submission of application form||16th October to 6th November, 2018|
|3||Examination Date||14th December, 2018|
|4||Declaration of Results||15th January, 2019|
Manav Rachna International University,
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad, Haryana, India,
Pincode – 121004.
Telephone No :+91-129-4259000 ( 30 Lines )
Fax : +91-129-4198111
Website : www.manavrachna.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.