Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Entrance ExamExams Date »
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Entrance Exam 2019
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
MSU Entrance Exam Courses Offered 2019
- MA , M.Com , M.Sc , MCA, MBA, ME / M.Tech, M.Ed., M.P.Ed.
MA Course Specializations
- MA Tamil
- MA English
- MA History
- MA Sociology
- MA Economics
MSc Course Specializations
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Electronic Media
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Information Technology
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Psychology
- Integrated 5 year M.Sc. in Animal Science
- Integrated 5 year M.Sc. in Botany
MSU Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
MA Tamil : An undergraduate degree in Literature or an Undergraduate degree in any stream with Tamil as one of the subjects of study in Part I from a recognized University.
MA English : An undergraduate degree in any stream with English as one of the subject of study in part II from a recognized University.
MA History : An undergraduate degree in any discipline ( except for Literature ) from a recognized University in India.
MA Sociology and MA Economics : An undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
M.Sc. Mathematics : A B.Sc. degree in Mathematics or any equivalent degree from a recognized university
M.Sc. Physics : A B.Sc. degree in Physics or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.
M.Sc. Chemistry : A B.Sc. degree in Chemistry or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.
M.Sc. Environmental Science : A B.Sc. or Engineering degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
M.Sc. Electronic Media : Any undergraduate degree in Science stream from a recognized University.
M.Sc. Computer Science : A B.Sc. degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
M.Sc. Information Technology : A B.Sc. or BCA or any equivalent degree in any of the following disciplines: Information Technology / Information Technology and E-Commerce / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Software Engineering / Computer Applications / Electronics / any other discipline with Mathematics or Computer Applications as a subject.
M.Sc. Statistics : A B.Sc. degree with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject or A B.Sc. degree with Computer Science / IT / Physics as the main subject and Mathematics as Ancillary subject with 45% marks ( 40% marks in case of Sc / St candidates )
M.Sc. Marine Biotechnology & M.Sc. Microbiology : A B.Sc. degree with Biology / Biotechnology or any other relevant discipline
M.Sc. Psychology : A Bachelor degree in Psychology or any allied subject with a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% marks for SC / ST candidates ) from a recognized university.
Integrated 5 year M.Sc. in Animal Science : Candidates who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with 60% marks in Science stream with any of the following subject groups :
- Biology / Physics / Maths / Chemistry
- Botany / Zoology / Physics / Chemistry
- Biology / Agriculture – Vocational
Integrated 5 year M.Sc. in Botany : A candidate must have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST candidates ) in Maths / Physics / Chemistry / Biology or Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology
M.Com. in Accounting and Finance : A B.Com. degree with Commerce as the main subject. Or a BBA / B.Sc. / BCS / BCA degree with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university.
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have studies Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 or graduation level.
- An undergraduate degree in the 10+2+3 pattern of examination with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
- Or any undergraduate degree with Ancillery Mathematics at graduation level from a recognized university
MCA Lateral Entry :
- A BCA or a B.Sc. degree in Computer Applications.
- Any undergraduate degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications ( PGDCA )
ME ( Master of Engineering ) : Any undergraduate degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
M.Tech. : A BE or B.Tech. degree with IT / CSE / ECE or an MCA / M.Sc. with IT / CS or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
M.Ed. : A B.Ed. degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
M.P.Ed. : A B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
MSU Entrance Exam Seats 2019
|S.No||Category||Percentage Of Seats Reserved|
|2||SCA ( Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar )||3%|
|4||BC ( Backward Classes )||30%|
|5||MBC ( Most Backward Classes ) and DNC ( Denotified Community )||20%|
MSU Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.msuniv.ac.in.
How To Apply
- Candidates applying to courses offered by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University must go through the prospectus and read carefully the details about the course. The application form must be filled in by the candidate themselves in their own handwriting. The candidate must also sign on the photo pasted and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
- The candidate needs to send a demand draft or SBI challan – Power Jothi Scheme ( DD& CE A/c. No. 32723644765 drawn in the favor of “The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli” ) for ₹ 650/- payable at Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu along with the filled – in application form. Apart from the Demand Draft / SBI Challan, a candidate also needs to send self – attested xerox copies and original copy of the following certificates to the University ( the original certificates will be returned after the verification ) :
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- UG degree mark statement
- UG degree Provisional certificate / original degree or diploma. Candidates appearing in their final year / semester exam need to submit their mark statement till V semester and a course certificate issued by the Principal.
- PG degree certificate if applicable.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate for SC / ST / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC candidates only
- Conduct Certificate
- Sports Certificate if the candidate is an outstanding sports person.
- NSS certificate in case the candidate is the best NSS volunteer.
- Differently Abled Certificate, if applying under the Differently abled category.
- The candidate should send the filled in application form along with the xerox copies of the certificates mentioned above and DD / SBI challan to the Head of the concerned department.
- The candidate also needs to send a xerox copy of the filled – in application form along with attested copies of the certificates mentioned above to the following address :
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Tirunelveli – 627012
MSU Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||5th May, 2019 - 31st May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||9th June, 2019|
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Tirunelveli – 627012.
Phone No. : +91 462-2333741,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.msuniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.