MSU PET Application Form 2015
MSU PET Entrance Exam 2015 : : MSU PET Exam Date 2015
MSU PET 2015 Application Form
- The MSU PET Application Form will be available only ‘Online’ on the MSU University Website : http://www.gujaratset.ac.in/msupet.
- Candidates must read the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ carefully to satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before MSU Online Registration and submitting the printout of Online Application Forms.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at MSU PET Website www.gujaratset.ac.in and also to be shortly published in the Local Newspapers and Employment News.
- The online application form can be submitted from 7th August 2015, 11.00 a.m. to 7th September 2015, 05.00 p.m. To avoid last minute rush, please apply early.
- MSU PET Applications received after the 7th September, 2015 will not be entertained.
MSU PET 2015 Mode of Payment
- The MSU PET Examination Fees can be paid only by a Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Vadodara in the name of “Coordinator, PET Examination, Vadodara”, of amount of 1500/- For General / OBC ( Non Creamy Layer ) candidates & 1000/- ( For SC / ST / VH ( Visually Handicapped ) / PH ( Physically Handicapped ) candidates. Please carry all the detailed information of your DD with you when you start filling the online form.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like Cash, Money Order, Pay order, Cheque, IPO etc. will be rejected.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidate has to attach the Demand Draft ( DD ) with the printout of MSU PET Online Application Form which he / she has to submit to the PET Agency office, Vadodara. Keep one xerox copy of Demand Draft with you for future reference.
MSU PET 2015 Hall Ticket
- MSU PET Examination Hall Ticket will be provided online to all candidates 5 days prior to the date of the examination. Candidate have to click the link “Download Examination Hall Ticket”. Provide Application Number and Date of Birth and print the Online Examination Hall ticket.
- Candidates have to download and get a printout of Examination Hall Ticket. It will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
- Candidate must carry Examination Hall Ticket and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, voter ID, college / university identity card, PAN card etc. to the examination center on the Day of the Examination.
- If your Examination Hall Ticket does not display image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- The candidate is not allowed in the Examination Hall without the Examination Hall Ticket.
- Please confirm that your name, subject etc. shown in the Examination Hall Ticket are correct. If there is any error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact PET office ( 0265- 2786337 ) immediately and submit written application to PET Office otherwise PET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising out of these to the candidates.