National Board of Examinations FMGE Screening Test 2019
NBE FMGE Admission 2019
National Board of Examination invites application form for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam ( FMGE ) for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications. The NBE FMGE Screening Test is held twice a year at New Delhi.
NBE FMGE Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Candidate should be the citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the primary medical qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 30th November 2019.
- It is mandatory to provide proof /documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed the final examination on or before the cut-off date.
- Candidates those holding an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom /United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted to give the screening test.
NBE FMGE Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per prescribed scheme.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking.
|For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects|
|For Clinical Subjects|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
NBE FMGE Admission Application Form 2019
- NBE FMGE admission application form will be available at website : www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his / her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule.
- NBE FMGE Online registration & scheduling must be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment. All fields marked * in the online registration form are mandatory.
- Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Application registration fee [rupee] 5500/-
- The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that this is a composite fee ( as above ) inclusive of fees for the examination and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall also be available at website for reference.
How To Pay for NBE FMGE
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FMGE is Rejected / Candidature is Found to be Ineligible.
- The candidate has to submit the following documents along with the copy of acknowledgment e-mail received after successful online registration
- Copy of MBBS Pass ( in English / Hindi )
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy / Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof ( PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License )
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof ( Certificate of Matriculation )
- Copy of Passport of the applicant ( Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information )
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate ( if done abroad )
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India ( if applicable )
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate : From Association of Indian Universities ( for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad )
- Candidates are required to submit the aforementioned self attested scanned documents at email@example.com.
- Candidates who fail to submit the documents to NBE as indicated herein above and / or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear in the screening test.
- From Association of Indian Universities ( for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad ) Candidates are required to submit the aforesaid self attested scanned documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NBE FMGE Admission Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can get their FMGE admit card 2019 within 24 hours of scheduling of the exam at the time of registration. To print a copy of the admit card candidates can login to their profile using the username and password.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that all details like name, category, PWD ( PH ) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed on the admit card is correct or not. Candidates have to bring the one photo Id proof along with photo pasted on the admit card which are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card ( with photograph )
NBE FMGE Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate must get valid score in NBE FMGE. selection will be done by merit.
NBE FMGE Admission Exam Centres 2019
|7||Delhi / New Delhi||20||Ranchi|
- The candidate shall appear at the centre as shown on his / her Admit Card at his / her own cost. At the time of online submission of application form, candidate will be required to choose the city in which he / she wants to take the test. The choice of city will depend on availability of the test centres in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates will be informed regarding their test venue in the chosen city approximately 4 days before the examination day.
Test Centre Location
- Exact address and location of the test centres shall be indicated in the admit card. Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only. Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time, that is, two hour prior to the exam start time. Candidates may note that they will not be allowed entry to the test centre after 09:00 AM. NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
- All candidates at the centre shall be frisked by security guards as per the security protocol and biometric information shall be captured.
- Identity checks will be made upon arrival at the test centre to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates are required to cooperate with the security checks.
- Please note that only the registered candidates will be allowed at the examination centre.
- Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry in the
examination centre under any circumstances and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
NBE FMGE Admission Syllabus 2019
Pre and Para Clinical Subjects
- General Anatomy : Basic tissues to body, Terminology & Nomenclature.
- Elements of Anatomy : Osteology, Arthrology, Myology, Angiology, Neurology.
- Regional Anatomy : Upper limb, Lower limb Thorax-including diaphragm Abdomen and Pelvis, Head, Neck Brain and Spinal cord.
- Embryology : Development of individual organs and systems, Postnatal growth & development.
- Histology : General Histology Microanatomy of individual organs & systems.
- Human Genetics : Principles of Human genetics and Molecular biology.
- Radiological Anatomy : Skiagrams, Special X-rays, Principles of imaging techniques.
- Surface Anatomy : In cadavers, in the living.
- Sectional Anatomy : Thorax, Abdomen, Head, Neck and Brain.
- Applied Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Body fluids – Blood
- Nerve and Muscle
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Skin and Body temperature
- Endocrine Glands
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Central Nervous Systems
- Special Senses
- Cell and Sub-cellular structures
- Hydrogen Ion concentration Acid, Bases, Buffers, Handerson-Haselbach equation
- Isotopes and their Application
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins
- Nuclear Acids
- Biological Oxidation
- Digestion and Absorption from GI Tract
- Intermediary Metabolism
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Lipid Metabolism
- Protein and Amino Acid Metabolism
- Purine and Primidine Metabolism
- Biochemical Genetics and Protein Biosynthesis
- Tissue Biochemistry
- Liver Functions
- Nutrition and Energy Metabolism
- Cell injury
- Inflammation and Repair
- Infectious diseases
- Circulatory disturbances
- Growth disturbances and Neoplasia
- Nutritional and other disorders
- Genetic disorder
- Cardiovascular Pathology
- Respiratory Pathology
- Pathology of Kidney and urinary Tract
- Hepato-Biliary Pathology
- Lymphoreticular System / Spleen
- Reproductive System ( male & female )
- Diseases of the Breast
- Musculoskeletal System
- Endocrine pathology
- Ocular Pathology
- General Microbiology
- General Virology
- Systemic Virology
- Clinical / Applied Microbiology
- General Pharmacology
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Cardio-vascular System
- Drugs affecting blood and blood formation
- Autocoids and related drugs
- Respiratory System
- Gastro-intestinal System
- Endocrine pharmacology
- Central Nervous System
- Drugs in Anaesthetic practice
- Clinical Pharmacology and Rational drug use
- Courts of India
- Court procedures
- Medical Certifications & medico-legal reports including dying declaration
- Changes after death
- Inquest by police, magistrate and coroner
- Examination of mutilated human remains
- Medico-legal autopsies
- Mechanical injuries and wounds
- Examination of an injury case
- Injuries due to physical agents & their medico legal importance
- Asphyxial death
- Death due to malnutrition, neglect battered babies
- Dowry death
- Virginity, sexual offences, sexual perversions
- Pregnancy and delivery
- Biological fluids
- Seminal stains
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Hemorrhage and shock
- Fluid, electrolyte and Acid balance, nutrition
- Skin tumours, burns, skin grafting
- Arterial diseases
- Venous diseases
- Lymphatic and Lymph nodes
- Specific and non-specific injections
- Tumors, Cysts, Ulcers and Sinuses and Fistulae
- Infections of Hand and Foot
- Diseases of muscle, tendons, bursae and fascia
- Umbilical granuloma, fistula, adenoma
- Abdominal Wall
- Face, Teeth, Gums, Mouth, Tongue, Salivary glands, Neck
- Thyroid Glands, Thyroglossal Tract and Endocrines
- Sympathetic System
- Cranio-Cerebral injuries
- Brain, Nerves
- Genito-Urinary System
- Kidneys and Ureters
- Urinary Bladder
- Penis, Testis and Scrotum
- Vasectomy and Recanalisation
- Cardiothoracis System
- Oesophagus, Stomach and Duodenum
- Spleen, Liver, Gall Bladder and bile ducts
- Intestines, intestinal obstruction
- Rectum and Anal Canal
- Anatomy of upper airway
- Physiology of Respiration O2 / CO2 transport. Methods of oxygen therapy.
- Pre-operative evaluation / pre-medication
- Anaesthetic agents, stages of Anaesthesia
- Principles and mechanism of administration of general anaesthetics, balanced Anaesthesia
- IPPV, Endotracheal Intubations
- Muscle Relaxants
- Spinal / Epidural Anesthesia
- Local Anesthesia
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation basic, use of simple ventilators
- ICU, role of anaesthesiologist in ICU
- Blood Transfusion and Fluid Electoral Balance
- Sites of respiratory obstruction and management of airway in an unconscious patient
- Role of anaesthesiologist in acute and chronic relief.
- Injuries of bones and joints
- Injuries of Lower Extremity
- Injuries of the Spine
- Vascular Injuries
- Cold Orthopedics
- Regional Conditions
- Neuro – Muscular Disorder
- Bone and Joint Tuberculosis
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Skeletal System
- Central Nervous System
- Excretory System
- Principles of Radiotherapy
- Principles of Chemotherapy
- Prevention and Early diagnosis of Cancer
- Principles of Nuclear medicine
- Common radiation reactions and management
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy in commonly seen cancers
- Radio-isotopes in diagnosis and therapy
- Vital statistics
- Growth & Development
- Pediatric Emergencies
- Central Nervous System
- Respiratory System
- Clinical Methods in the practice of Medicine
- Common symptoms of disease
- Nutrition / Exposure to Physical & Chemical Agents
- Respiratory System
- Cardio – Vascular System
- Gartro – Intestinal Tract
- Emergency Medicine
- Neurological System
- Nephrology & Urinary system connected to Tissue Disorders
- Endocrine System
Tuberculosis and respiratory diseases
Diagnosis and management of common ailments affecting the chest with special emphasis on management and prevention of Tuberculosis and National Tuberculosis Control Program.
- History aspects and diagnosis & treatment of mental illness
- Conduction of Mental Status Examination
- Behavioral Sciences
- Different psychoses Clinical features, diagnosis and management of :
- Mania and depression
- Anxiety disorders and hysteria
- Drug Abuse
- Psychiatric emergencies
- Clinical features, diagnosis and management of psychiatric disorders of childhood and adolescence
- Personality disorder
Dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases
- Dermatological therapy
- Lichen Planus
- Diseases caused by Nutritional and Environmental Factors
- Infective Disorders
- Melanocytes, pigment metabolism and other disorders of Pigmentation
- Allergic Disorders
- Dermatitis and Eczema
- Vesiculobullous Diseases
- Alopecia and Hirsutism
- Structure and functions of Sebaceous glands and Disease
- Basic sciences – Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Elementary Optics, Diseases of the Eye
- Uveal Tract
- Optic Nerve
- Intra-Occular Tumors
- Lacrimal System
- Refractive Errors
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Community Ophthalmology
- Diseases of the Ear
- Diseases of Nose and Para Nasal sinuses
- Diseases of Nasopharynx
- Diseases of Trachea
Obstetrics and gynecology
- Anatomy of the Female reproductive Tract
- Physiology of conception
- Development of foetus and placenta
- Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Maternal changes in pregnancy
- Antenatal care
- Abnormal obstetrics
- Normal labour
- Normal puerparium
- Breast Feeding
- Care of new born
- Medical termination of pregnancy
- Family planning
- Operative obstetrics
- Post caesarian pregnancy
- Pharmaco therapeutics in obstetrics
- Safe motherhood
- Maternal morbidity, and morality
- Medico legal aspects
- Current topics
- Vaginal discharge
- Menstrual disorder
- Fertility, infertility
- Endometriosis and allied states
- Genital injuries and fistulae
- Genital infections
- Genital prolapse
- Radiotherapy in gynaecology
- Chemotherapy in gynaecology
- Diseases of breast
- Operative gynaecology
- Evaluation of Public Health and Concepts of Health
- Environment and Health
- Health Education
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Health
- Medical Sociology and Community Mental Health
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics
- Basic Epidemiology
- Epidemiology of Specific Diseases
- Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases
- Reproductive and Child Health
- School Health
- Urban Health
- Health System in India
- Health Planning and Management including Disaster Management
- International Health
NBE FMGE Admission Results 2018
- The result for eligible candidates will be declared through online mode. It will also be made available at the NBE Office notice board. The result will be declared in 15th January 2019
- The candidates those will score 150 marks out of 300 marks will be considered as a pass candidate. The information regarding delivery of original copy of the result shall be indicated on the website after the declaration of result.
NBE FMGE Admission Important Dates 2019
The exam is conducted two times in one year.
|1||Availability of Information Bulletin||16th October, 2018|
|2||Online submission of Application Form||16th October, 2018 - 6th November, 2018|
|3||Examination Date||14th December, 2018|
|4||Declaration of Results||By 15th January, 2019|
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road )
Telephone No : 0124-6771700 OR 1800 11 1700
Email : email@example.com
Official Website : www.nbe.edu.in.