National Fire Service College All India Entrance Examination – NFSE AIEEExams Date »
National Fire Service College All India Entrance Exam
Governmaent of India, Ministry of Home Affaris,
National Fire Service College,
37th All India Entrance Examination for Sub – Officers Course
National Fire Service College applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form furnished below for the 37th All India Entrance Examination for selection to Sub – Officers Course to be conducted at National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any of the Regional Training Centers identified by the college.
The duration of each Sub – Officers course is 33 weeks out of which 21 weeks will be conducted at the college / RTC and 12 week practical attachment at major fire services in the country at the discretion of the college.
National Fire Service College All India Entrance Examination will be held on one day only on May at the centers notified.
The exact address of the examination venue will be intimated individually to eligible candidates by post. All the details such as eligibility, age, fees, examination etc are given below.
Eligibility for NFSE AIEE
1. Age : Candidates applying for the 37th All India Entrance Examination should be between 18 and 23 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates & personnel serving on regular basis in the recognized fire services and 3 years for OBC Candidates. All reserved candidates will be required to produce relevant valid documents as proof of caste for obtaining age relaxation as required by Government of India.
2. Educational Qualifications : Minimum H S S C / Intermediate ( 10 +2 ) or its equivalent academic qualifications. Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend instructions, both in Hindi and English.
3. (A) Physical Standards :
- Height : Not less than 165 cms. ( 160 cms. for candidates belonging to hilly regions such as Gurkhas, Garhwalis, Assamese, Nagaland Tribes etc., ).
- Weight : Not less than 50 Kgs.
- Chest : Not less than 81 cms. Unexpanded and 86 cms. Expanded.
- Vision : 6 / 6 without glass or any other form of aid.
- No color blindness.
- Height : 157 cms.
- Weight : Not less than 46 Kgs.
- Vision : 6 / 6 Without glass or any other form of aid
- No colour blindness
3. (B) NFSE AIEE Medical Examination
Candidates selected in the written examination will be called for the Medical checkup based on the overall merit list. All those found medically unfit will not be granted admission.
4. Last Date for receipt of NFSE AIEE Applications : Applications in the prescribed format only should reach this college latest by April. In service candidates should apply though proper channel. Applications received after this date will be rejected.
Candidates serving in recognized Fire Services will have to undergo their training at their own expense, provided they are suitable in all respects.
5. NFSE AIEE Examination Fees
- NFSE AIEE Exam fees in form of Indian Postal Order only will be accepted along with the NFSE AIEE Application Form.
- NFSE All India Entrance fee for unreserved candidates & OBC candidates = ₹ 100/-.
- NFSE Exam fee for SC / ST candidates = ₹ 25/-.
- Application form without fees or less fees will be rejected. Fees in form of Demand Draft will be rejected.
- Indian postal order should be in favour of “Director, NFSC Nagpur” and payable at “GPO, Nagpur”.
6. NFSE Written Examination : The NFSE All India Examination will be conducted in 2 sessions on the same day. Question Paper will be printed bilingually ( Hindi & English ) except General English and the same can be answered by the candidate in either Hindi or English. The question paper will be objective type and of the level of intermediate ( 10 +2 ).
- First Session : General English and General Knowledge.
- Second Session : General Science and Mathematics.
7. NFSE AIEE Examination Centres : Written Examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Nagpur only. Call letters will be sent to ONLY eligible candidates by post. Candidates have to choose any one of the above centers. Center of examination may be changed at the discretion of the college.
8. NFSE AIEE Exams Seats : There are a total of 90 seats ( 30 for each course ). 2 seats are reserved in each batch for the children of deceased / in service employees of N.F.S.C., Nagpur. The reservation for SC, ST and OBC will be as per government of India norms. The course shall be conducted in three batches ( 30 each ) in the month of July, January and July. Change of session shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
9. Payment of TA / DA : Candidates are not eligible for any TA / DA from the college.
10. Grant of NFSE Admission : Admission will be granted to the candidates based on the overall order of merit on the basis of written examination and Medical fitness. Results will be communicated individually to the selected candidates only by post.
NFSE AIEE Application Form
- NFSE Application Form can be downloaded in A4 size paper only. All the columns of the prescribed form must be completely filled. Candidates must sign only within the boxes provided.
- Photocopies of advertised application shall not be considered.
- Candidates should paste ( do not staple / pin ) his / her photograph on the application form ( preferably black & white ).
- Applications with signature in capital letters will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date i.e. April will not be considered. No intimation to this effect will be communicated by this college. This college will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates must ensure that their photograph and signatures on the prescribed application form are duly attested by the Principal / Gazetted Officer / HOD / Special Executive Magistrate, or else it will be rejected.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected. No intimation to this effect shall be communicated by this college.
- Application should be addressed to :
National Fire Service College, Ministry of Home Affairs,
Government of India,
Palm Road, Civil Lines,
Nagpur – 440 001 ( Maharashtra ).
- The envelope must contain the complete application form along with necessary enclosures and requisite Indian Postal Order applicable and must be superscribed as “Application for 37th All India Sub – Officers Course Entrance Examination.”
- Only those candidates found eligible for the written examination will be sent Admission Card by post.
- The course is residential. Lodging and boarding is compulsory for male, whereas the female students shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging and boarding.
- At the time of Medical checkup the candidate must bring all documents and two photographs along with him / her.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.