NID Application FormExams Date »
NID 2018 Application Form
Candidates are requested to visit NID official website www.admissions.nid.edu and follow the steps below :
Step 0 :
Read and familiarise yourself with the eligibility criteria, number of seats, test centres, reservation policy and other relevant information related to admissions to the M.Des., B.Des. and GDPD programmes. All of this information can be found in this Admissions Handbook. Information related to the GDPD programme at NID Vijayawada and NID Kurukshetra is provided in their respective brochure, also available on the website.
Step 1 : Sign up / Registration
- All the candidates are required to register / sign up online before proceeding to fill the application form at www.admissions.nid.edu.
- Please provide a valid email address and an active mobile number while registering, since these contacts will be used for all future communication with the applicant.
- After registration, an email will be sent to the registered email address ( do remember to check your spam or junk folders in case you do not find the email in your inbox ). In case of wrong email address and / or mobile number has been provided during sign up, you are required to register afresh with the correct details.
- Do not delete the email sent to you, as this will be useful for future reference.
- Log in to your account using the email id and date of birth provided during registration.
Step 2 : Fill the Online Application Form
- Log in and proceed to Step 2 – Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click ‘Save & Exit’ to complete the form at a later time or date.
- After filling all details, click ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the ‘Upload Document’ section.
Step 3 : Uploading your Documents & signature
- Upload a scanned photograph as per the instructions. All photographs must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. It must be a coloured photograph taken at a professional studio. Photographs taken via mobile phone and other kinds of self composed portraits will not be accepted.
- Upload your scanned signature as per the instructions. All signature files must be in JPG format and under 100 KB in size. You should have your signature digitally photographed or scanned and cropped to the required size.
- Candidates applying under the SC and ST categories are required to upload their Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority. The certificate must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
- Candidates applying under the Persons with Disability ( PwD ) category are required to upload their Disability Certificate issued by a competent medical authority as per the guidelines of the Government of India. The certificate must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
- Candidates applying under the Overseas category are required to upload the first and last page of their passport, clearly showing all of their personal information. The document must be in JPG format and under 150 KB in size.
Category – wise Application Fees for Academic Year 2018 – 19 are as under :
|Program / Category||B.Des and GDPD||M.Des ( 1 discipline only )||M.Des ( 2 Disciplines )|
|General||₹ 2000/-||₹ 2000/-||₹ 4000/-|
|OBC - NCL||₹ 2000/-||₹ 2000/-||₹ 4000/-|
|SC||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|ST||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|General - PwD||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|OBC - NCL - PwD||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|SC - PwD||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|ST - PwD||₹ 1000/-||₹ 1000/-||₹ 2000/-|
|Overseas||₹ 3000/-||₹ 3000/-||₹ 6000/-|
For applications received after 31st October, 2017, the application fees ( including late fees ) applicable will be double the amount indicated above.
To Know more Details About NID Entrance Exam Click Here
NID 2018 Important Dates
|1||Accepting Application Form Online Starts||25th September, 2017 at 1400 Hrs|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application||31st October, 2017 up to 1400 Hrs|
|3||Last Date for Submitting Online Application on payment of late fees||9th November, 2017 up to 1400 Hrs|
|4||Last Date for Receiving printed application forms||9th November, 2017 up to 1600 Hrs|
|5||Window to edit the application forms||14th November, 2017 to 16th November, 2017|
|6||Download Admit Cards for DAT Prelim||20th December, 2017 at 1600 Hrs|
|7||DAT Prelims Exam||7th January, 2018 at 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs|
|8||Answer Keys of DAT Prelims part I available online||12th January, 2018 at 1100 Hrs|
|9||Window to Challenge DAT Prelims Part I Answer Keys||18th January, 2018 to 19th January, 2018|
|10||Uploading final answer keys of DAT Prelims Part I||30th January, 2018|
|11||DAT Prelims result B.Des & GDPD||13th March, 2018 at 1600 Hrs|
|12||DAT Prelims result M.Des||15th February, 2018 at 1600 Hrs|
|13||Download Admit Card for DAT Mains||B.Des & GDPD : 22nd March, 2018
M.Des : 27th February, 2018
|14||DAT Mains for B.Des & GDPD||15th May, 2018 to 22nd May, 2018|
|15||DAT Mains for M.Des||12th March, 2018 to 15th April, 2018|
|16||Merit List||B.Des & GDPD : 31st May, 2018
M.Des : 2nd May, 2018
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.