National Institute of Nutrition MSc AdmissionExams Date »
NIN MSc Entrance Exam 2019
National Institute of Nutrition invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MSc ( Applied Nutrition ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NIN MSc Eligibility 2019
Candidates for admission to M.Sc. ( Applied Nutrition ) Course should have passed in any of the following examinations of the University of Andhra Pradesh or any other University recognized by the University Grants Commission ( UGC ) as equivalent thereto.
- B.Sc. ( Nutrition )
- B.Sc. ( Home Science )
- B.Sc. ( with Biochemistry or Nutrition as one of the major subjects )
- B.Sc. Nursing
Age Limit : Maximum age limit for admission into M.Sc ( Applied Nutrition ) Course shall be 50 years by 31st December, 2018. In case of SC, ST the Maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him / her.
NIN MSc Reservation of Seats 2019
The total No. of Seats is 16. Out of the 16 seats available, 6 seats are reserved for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh ( State quota ) and 10 seats are reserved for the applicants outside Andhra Pradesh & Telangana ( Central Quota )
NIN MSc Application Form 2019
National Institute of Nutrition admission application form is available in the official website www.ninindia.org.
How to apply
Students applying for any program by National Institute of Nutrition must visit its official website to complete the application process online. However, candidates will have to appear in AP-PGMET entrance exam before registering themselves for admissions to M.Sc. course. Applications for the admission to the courses can be submitted only through offline mode.
For admission to M.Sc :
- Visit the campus of the Institute to apply for the admission.
- Appear on the entrance exam and wait for the results declaration.
- After the results are declared, candidates securing desired scores will have to visit the Institute to appear in counselling.
- Carry the original documents for verification of eligibility.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding their selection in the program.
- Pay the requisite tuition fee to confirm the seat.
- The prescribed application form for admission and further details can be obtained from the HOD, Publications, Extension & Training Division, National Institute of Nutrition.
NIN MSc Selection Procedure 2019
Selections of the candidates :
- The Selection Committee consisting of two representatives from NIN, the Registrar and concerned Officer of Admissions, KNRUHS will select the candidates.
- If the number of applications is received is less than the number of seats, the University will not conduct entrance test and all the eligible applicants will be selected.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted if the number of applications is more than the number of seats for admission to the course.
- After finishing the admission procedure, the list of selected candidates admitted by NIN with all Original Certificates and admission fee shall be sent to the Registrar, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal for approval of admissions
NIN MSc Important Dates 2019
|1||AP-PGMET Application End Date||January 2nd week, 2019|
|2||AP-PGMET Exam Date||4th week, February, 2019|
|3||AP-PGMET Result date||March, 2019|
National Institute of Nutrition,
Near Tarnaka flyover.
Hyderabad-500 007, India.
Phone No. : +914027197200,
Fax : 04027019074,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ninindia.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.