National Institute of Siddha Entrance ExamExams Date »
National Institute of Siddha Entrance Exam 2019
National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai – 600 047,
Phone No. : 044 – 22411611,
Fax : 044-22381314
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nischennai.org.
National Institute of Siddha invites applications for admission to the MD Siddha Course for the year 2019 – 2020.
Based on the marks obtained in the National Institute of Siddha entrance examination conducted by the Institute the students are selected and admitted in the following Postgraduate Courses :
- MD Siddha – Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Gunapadam
- MD Siddha – Sirappu Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam
- MD Siddha – Noi Naadal
- MD Siddha – Nanjunoolum Maruthuva Neethinoolum
National Institute of Siddha MD Exam Date 2019
|Siddha National Institute MD 2019 Exam Date : October, 2019.|
National Institute of Siddha MD 2019 Eligibility
1. A pass in B.I.M / B.S.M.S Degree Examination of any Indian University with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship ( C.R.R.I ). Candidates who have completed or will be completing C.R.R.I before the date of Entrance Examination alone are eligible to apply for the M.D. ( Siddha ) Degree Course.
A pass in the examination considered equivalent to the afore – mentioned Siddha Degrees by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship ( C.R.R.I ) in the Hospital of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
2. The candidates should have registered their names either in State Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Candidates who had discontinued M.D. ( Siddha ) Course from this Institute on any ground can also apply again for admission, if their discontinuance has not resulted in a seat being wasted. On the other hand, if their discontinuance had resulted in a seat being wasted, they can apply only after two years from the date of discontinuance.
- Candidates possessing M.D. ( Siddha ) degree in any discipline can apply for another discipline. But stipend will not be paid for the candidates doing M.D.(S) course in another Branch for the second time.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2019 Courses Duration
Siddha National Institute M.D (S) course is of three years duration with examinations at the end of each academic year. After successful completion of the three years course, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University will award the Postgraduate Degree in Siddha Medicine i.e. M.D. ( Siddha ).
National Institute of Siddha MD 2019 Seats
|JIIT 2012 PGET Program of Study||JIIT PGET 2012 Seats|
|MTech ‐ Applied and Computational Maths||20 each|
|MTech ‐ Chemical Engineering||20|
|MTech ‐ Computational Biology||15|
|MTech ‐ Computer Science Engineering||30 each|
|MTech ‐ Construction Management||20 each|
|MTech ‐ Electronics & Communication Engineering||30 each|
|MTech ‐ Environmental Engineering||20|
|MTech ‐ Materials Science & Engineering||20|
|MTech ‐ Mechanical Engineering||15|
|MTech ‐ Microelectronics Systems & Embedded Technology||20|
|MTech ‐ Nanotechnology||15|
|MTech ‐ Structural Engineering||15|
National Institute of Siddha MD Exam Pattern 2019
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted on October, 2019 in a single session of 3 hours duration (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M) at the venue indicated in the hall ticket.
- The Entrance Examination will be of undergraduate level covering all the subjects taught in B.S.M.S course as per the 2006 new syllabus and the questions will be in the objective type in Tamil and English. There will be 250 objective type questions with four responses (A, B, C and D).
- Each question will carry 1 (ONE) mark. Incorrect response will have negative marking. For incorrect response 0.25 mark will be deducted, zero mark will be given for questions not answered. Indication of more than one answer or illegible response will be negatively marked. The maximum marks will be compounded to 100.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2019 Application Form
Demand draft for ₹ 1250/- ( Rupees one thousand two hundred and fifty only ) in case of OBC & General Categories and ₹ 900/- ( Rupees Nine Hundred only ) for SC / ST category drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of ‘The Director, National Institute of Siddha’ payable at Chennai towards application fee. Name and address of the applicant should be mentioned at the backside of the Demand draft with contact number.
Completed application forms with enclosures may be handed over in person or sent by Registered Post / Courier Service / Speed Post so as to reach the following details India on or before 5.00 P.M. on October, 2019.
National Institute of Siddha,
Chennai – 600 047,
National Institute of Siddha Mode of Selection and Admission 2019
1. Admission to the course will be made strictly based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Total Marks for Entrance Exam is 100.
2. Candidates securing 50% or above of the total marks for the General category, Special category ( Locomotory disability ) and the Reserved Category of OBC and 40% or above of the total marks for the reserved categories of SC/ST only will be eligible for counselling for M.D. ( Siddha ) course.
3. In case more than one candidate has secured the same total marks the tie shall be resolved on the basis of the following order of priority :
- Seniority in age.
- Percentage of marks obtained in the Final year examinations ( Theory, Oral and Clinical marks ).
- Least number of attempts in passing the final year examination.
4. Option and allotment of Branches will be made at the time of counselling to be conducted at the Office of the Director, National Institute of Siddha, Chennai. Candidates who are absent for counselling will lose their right for admission.
5. Branch once opted and allotted to the candidate at the time of counseling will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
6. The candidates who are selected for admission shall pay a sum of ₹ 17,000/- ( Rupees Seventeen Thousand only) by way of a Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Siddha,Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047, payable at Chennai, at the time of counselling. The amount so paid by the candidate will be adjusted against the other fees payable to the Institute. Physical Fitness Certificate from a Competent authority should be submitted at the time of joining the course. If the candidate fails to join the course after getting allotment order and within the stipulated time the amount paid at the time of counseling will be forfeited.
7. The admissions for M.D ( Siddha ) course will close on the cut off date prescribed by The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University for the academic year 2015 – 15. Unauthorized absence by the selected candidate continuously for one month and above from the date of commencement of the course will be treated as ‘discontinuation of the course’ and the candidate has to give a declaration to this effect at the time of counseling itself.
National Institute of Siddha MD 2019 Important Dates
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.