NBE FMGE Application FormExams Date »
NBE FMGE Admission Application Form 2018
- NBE FMGE admission application form will be available at website : www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his / her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule.
- NBE FMGE Online registration & scheduling must be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment. All fields marked * in the online registration form are mandatory.
- Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- The candidate has to submit the following documents along with the copy of acknowledgment e-mail received after successful online registration
- Copy of MBBS Pass ( in English / Hindi )
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy / Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof ( PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport / Driving License )
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof ( Certificate of Matriculation )
- Copy of Passport of the applicant ( Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information )
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate ( if done abroad )
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India ( if applicable )
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate : From Association of Indian Universities ( for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad )
- Candidates are required to submit the aforementioned self attested scanned documents at email@example.com.
- Candidates who fail to submit the documents to NBE as indicated herein above and / or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear in the screening test.
- From Association of Indian Universities ( for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad ) Candidates are required to submit the aforesaid self attested scanned documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NBE FMGE Examination Fee 2018
National Board of Examination FMGE Amount
- Application registration fee ₹ 5500/-
- The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that this is a composite fee ( as above ) inclusive of fees for the examination and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall also be available at website for reference.
How To Pay for NBE FMGE
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FMGE is Rejected / Candidature is Found to be Ineligible.
NBE FMGE Admit Card 2018
- NBE FMGE examination shall be conducted on 14th December, 2018
- Candidates have the option of choosing their test centre through online registration and scheduling system.Availability is on a first come, first serve basis, and candidates will only be shown options that are available at the point of scheduling.
- Requests for Change of Centre are not Entertained once the candidate schedules his / her examination. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
- At the end of Registration & Scheduling process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledegment at the registered email ID of the applicant. Admit card will be issued to candidate once the registration and scheduling process is successfully completed.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.