NCERT National Talent Search Examination – NCERT NTSEExams Date »
NCERT NTSE Entrance Exam 2019
The National Council of Educational Research and Training invites admission application for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Class X for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
NCERT NTSE Courses Offered 2019
National Talent Search Examination for students studying in Class X is meant to identify and nurture them. The examination is conducted every year at two levels :
- Stage I ( State Level )
- Stage II ( National Level )
NCERT NTSE Eligibility 2019
- All students studying in Class X in any type of recognized school including Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, and Sainik School etc. will be eligible to appear at the State Level Examination from the State in which the school is located. However, no domicile restriction shall be imposed. The state may impose any other eligibility condition for appearing in the screening examination like any qualifying percentage of marks in the previous annual examination etc. Students registered under Open and Distance Learning ( ODL ) are also eligible for scholarship provided the students are below the age of 18 years ( as on 1st July of that particular year ) the students is not employed and they are appearing in class X for the first time.
NCERT NTSE Application Form 2019
The National Council of Educational Research and Training NTSE application form is available in the official website www.ncert.nic.in.
How to apply
- The students studying in Class X in the country ought to be on the lookout for any advertisement in the newspapers or circulars in the school by the respective Government of their State / UT for the above said examination and act as per the requirement given in the State advertisement / circular. Any other information / query about the details of the state level examination may be had from Liaison Officers of the State / UT agencies, the addresses of which are given in the Appendix.
- The filled in application by the student be submitted to the State Liaison Officer duly signed by the Principal of the school before the due date as advertised / circulated by each concerned State / UT.
NCERT NTSE Selection Procedure 2019
- Identification of talent comprises two – stage selection process. While the individual State / UT conducts the first stage selection, the second stage selection at the national level is carried out by the NCERT.
NCERT NTSE Syllabus 2019
- There is no prescribed syllabus for the NTS examination. However, the standard of items shall be conforming to the level of Classes IX and X. A separate booklet called ‘Learn about the Test’ containing sample items for both the Tests – MAT and SAT is available in print as well as on the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in.
NCERT NTSE Important Dates 2019
|1||Application process begins from||August, 2018|
|2||Last date to fill application form||As provided by States / UTs|
|3||NTSE 2019 stage 1 exam for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands||November, 2018|
|4||Stage 1 exam for all other states||November, 2018|
|5||NTSE 2019 stage 2 exam||May, 2019|
National Talent Search Examination,
National Council of Educational Research and Training,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Phone No : +91-11-26562188,
Fax : +91-11-26969419,
E Mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.ncert.nic.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.