NIT Manipur PhD & MTech Entrance ExamExams Date »
NIT Manipur PhD Admission 2019
NIT Manipur invites applications for admission to PhD Programme for the academic year 2019
NIT Manipur PhD Courses 2019
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
NIT Manipur PhD Eligibility 2019
The candidates for Ph.D. Programme may be offered admission, based on certain minimum academic requirements to be satisfied by the candidates as given below:
Engineering and Technology
- Master Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with a minimum CPI equivalent to 60% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/Institute.Or
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology or MSc/MCA (wherever applicable) in related areas with an excellent academic record, with a CPI equivalent to 70% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/Institute with valid GATE score.
Sciences ( Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics )
- Master Degree in Science in an appropriate area with a minimum CPI equivalent to 60% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/Institute
NIT Manipur PhD Application Form 2019
- NIT Manipur PhD application form is available in the official website www.nitmanipur.ac.in.
- Application fees of ₹ 500/- ( for General / OBC ), ₹ 250/- for SC / ST to be deposited in the name of Director, NIT Manipur. The account number of NIT Manipur is 31098026413 ( Imphal Secretariat, Manipur ). Enter the reference number of fee deposit in the application form.
NIT Manipur PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Non- GATE/NET candidates must qualify the written test with a minimum 40 % of marks for interview.
- Interview conducted by the Department for final selection
- The seats will be filled only after the satisfactory performance of the students in interview
NIT Manipur PhD Entrance Exam syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be the GATE syllabus of the concerned discipline or syllabus prescribed by the concerned departments.
NIT Manipur PhD Entrance Exam Counselling 2019
- Visit institute website : www.nitmanipur.ac.in regularly for more details and updates.
- No written test will be held if sufficient number of GATE / NET qualified candidates is available.
- Those Candidates who qualify GATE / NET and / or having SCI journal papers as the first / corresponding authors will be given preference.
NIT Manipur PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue of application form.||16th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of Application form||17th December, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Date of Written Test (for candidates who did not qualify|
NET / GATE ) Date of interview at NIT Manipur
|Will be announced by the respective departments|
|4||Counseling and Admission of PhD programme||Will be announced Later|
NIT Manipur MTech Admission
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Regular, Sponsored and Part-time seats in M Tech ( without scholarship ) through ONLINE Registration.
Note : The number of vacant seats for all the discipline will be announced after the central counseling for MTech results are declared completely by July.
NIT Manipur MTech Eligibility
At least 60% marks ( 6.5 CGPA ) in ( last qualifying degree examination) ; relaxation of 5% marks / 0.5 CGPA is applicable for SC / ST candidates. If the results of the last qualifying examination are not published yet, the qualifying marks are applicable till the last semester.
However such candidates have to submit their final semester results before admission, else their selection if any, will not be considered.
The reservation will be as per the vacancy available after the centralized counseling
|Civil Engineering||Environmental and Water Resources
|B.Tech / BE in Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Environmental Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Water Management, Environmental Engineering, Engineering & Management, Environment & Pollution Control, Environmental Science & Engineering, Health Science & Water Engineering, Environment Science & Technology.
M.sc in Environmental sciences, Geology, Earth sciences
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering||B.Tech / BE in Computer Engineering; Application, Computer Networking, Computer Science & Systems Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Computer Technology, Information & Communication Technology, Information Engineering, Information Science, Information Science & Engineering, Information Science & Technology, Information Technology & Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & information Technology.
M.sc in Computer Applications
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||VLSI Design & Embedded Systems||B.Tech / BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecom Engineering, Electronics & Telematics Engineering, Electronics Communication & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Design Technology, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Engineering (Design & manufacturing), Applied Electronics &|
|Instrumentation Engineering, VLSI System Design, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Information System, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Technology, Engineering Physics, Electronics & Avionics, Electronics & computer Engineering, Electronics & Control System, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Digital Techniques for design & Planning, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering.|
|Electrical Engineering||Power system & Control System||B.Tech / BE in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Thermal and Fluids Engineering||B.Tech/BE in Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Solar & Alternate Energy Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Nuclear Engineering|
NIT Manipur MTech Seats
Seat Matrix for M.Tech programmes ( CCMT )
|Sl.No.||Department||Specialisation||OC||OB||SC||ST||OCP WD||OBP WD||SCP WD||STP WD||Part Time||TOTAL|
|1||Civil Engineering||Environmental and Water Resources Engineering||8||4||2||1||0||0||0||0||05||15|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering.||Computer Science & Engineering||8||4||2||1||0||0||0||0||05||15|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||VLSI Design & Embedded Systems||8||4||2||1||0||0||0||0||05||15|
|4||Electrical Engineering||Power System & Control System||8||4||2||1||0||0||0||0||05||15|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||Thermal and Fluids Engineering||6||4||3||2||0||0||0||0||05||15|
NIT Manipur Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill in the NIT Manipur MTech application ONLINE, and upload all the relevant documents ( scan ).
Only the shortlisted students have to deposit the application fees through online / NEFT, the amounts and details of which will be intimated by July.
- Latest colour passport photograph.
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority or Class X (High School Board) Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of Class XII.
- Grade/Mark Sheets of qualifying degree examination for all semesters.
- Degree / Provisional certificate of qualifying degree.
- Certificate of Social Category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April
- NOC (for Part Time candidates) & Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
NIT Manipur MTech Admission Procedure
Mere eligibility will not ensure a call for admission test and/or viva voce. Depending on the number of applications received and the eligibility, a shortlist shall be prepared for a call for admission test.
The weightage will be totally based on written test examination/ examination & interview. In case of candidates scoring same marks, the Percentage of Marks / CGPA obtained in the last qualifying examination will be considered.
NIT Manipur MTech Important Dates
- NIT Manipur MTech Registration starting. : June
- Last date of NIT Manipur MTech ONLINE registration : July
- Publication of short listed candidates. : July
Note : Dates for written test/ interview will be intimidated by 15th July based on CCMT seat updates
National Institute of Technology, Manipur,
Langol – 795 004,
Imphal West 795004, India.
Ph. : ( 0385 ) 2445812, +91- 7085647519,
Fax : 0385 2445812,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nitmanipur.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.