Nizam College AdmissionExams Date »
Nizam College Admission 2019
Nizam College invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Nizam College Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- BSc – Bachelor of Science
- BCom – Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications
- MA – Master of Arts
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MSc – Master of Science
- MCom – Master of Commerce
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
Nizam College Admission Eligibility 2019
UG Courses Eligibility
- BA ( Telugu & English Medium ) : 10+2 from AP or any other recognized board
- B.Sc. ( Physical Sciences ) : 10+2 / equivalent with PCM as compulsory subjects
- B.Sc. ( Biological Sciences ) : 10+2 / equivalent with PCB as compulsory subjects
- B.Com. & BBA : 10+2 / Intermediate from a recognized board
- BCA : 10+2 with Mathematics
PG Courses Eligibility
- MA : BA in the relevant discipline
- M.Sc. : B.Sc. in the relevant discipline
- M.Com. : B.Com.
- MCA : BCA / B.Sc. IT / B.Sc. CS
- MBA : BBA / BBM
Nizam College Admission Application Form 2019
Nizam College admission application form is available in the official website www.nizamcollege.ac.in.
How to apply
The process of application in details is as follows :
- The application form and prospectus can be purchased from the institute’s admission office within the dates stipulated for the purpose. Candidates must fill and submit the application form only within those dates.
- All requisite particulars in the application form must be filled correctly. Candidates must furnish his / her correct contact information such as mobile number, email id etc. for communication purpose.
- After filling the application form, candidates must submit the same in person or by post so as to reach the institute before the last date to apply. Forms reaching beyond the deadline won’t be considered for admission.
- The merit list and dates for counselling and admission will be published on the institute website. Candidates must reach the institute within the specified dates with all original copies and two photocopies each of all relevant documents for verification.
- Original copies of the transfer certificate, caste certificate and income certificate will be retained by the institute.
- The prescribed admission fee for the chosen courses must be paid in cash on the spot during counselling. No other mode of payment is accepted by the institute.
Documents Checklist :
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the candidate has studied Intermediate or its equivalent
- Pass Certificate / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Memorandum of Marks
- Study Certificate / Bona fide Certificate of School and Intermediate
- Proof of Local / Non – local status according to the rules in force
- B.C. / S.C. / S.T. Caste Certificates issued on or after 1st April, 2015 by a competent authority through ‘MEESEVA’ only
- Latest Income Certificate by a competent authority through ‘MEESEVA’ only
- Migration Certificate / No Objection Certificate in case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from a board other than the Board of Intermediate, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates selected for admission against Sports / NCC / Extra – Curricular activities / Children of Ex – Servicemen and Armed Personnel / Physically Handicapped quota, etc.
- Six recent stamp size photographs of the candidates
Nizam College Selection Procedure 2019
UG & PG programs : Selection is through Merit in the qualifying examination
Nizam College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Submission & Registration of Online Application Forms for PG / PG Diploma / 5 year Integrated programmes ( Osmania University ) Start Date||23rd April, 2019|
|2||Submission & Registration of Online Application Forms for PG / PG Diploma / 5 year Integrated programmes ( Osmania University ) End Date||21st May, 2019|
|3||Last date with a late fee of [rupee] 200/-||27th May, 2019|
|4||Last date with a late fee of [rupee] 1000/-||1st June, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exam Date ( OUCET 2019 )||4th June, 2019 to 13th June, 2019|
Opp, LB Stadium Rd, Gun Foundry,
Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500001, India.,
Phone No. : 040 2324 0806,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com,
Website : www.nizamcollege.ac.in.