Osmania University – OU Entrance ExamExams Date »
Osmania University Entrance Exam 2019
Osmania University invites application for admission to PG & PG Diploma Courses in for the academic year 2019.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
- Vital : OUCET eligibility criteria is mandatorily required to be satisfied inorder to appear for OUCET Exam 2019.
- Nationality: Indian citizens are only allowed to appear for the test.
- Domicile: 15% seats are being reserved for permanent Citizen of Telangana / AP or the candidate from the other state can also apply.
- Status: Candidate should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Overseas Candidates: Candidates whose nationality is not Indian should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned before applying for OUCET 2019.
- Duration: All the courses offered through OUCET 2019 are of 2 years duration.
- Minimum Aggregate: Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A ( or ) equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks in ( Part-2 ).
- Pursuing Candidates: A candidate appearing in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates are required to produce a scorecard and passing certificate at the time of admission.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have scored a minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination to appear for OUCET 2019.
- Categories: Qualifying exam is sufficient in case of SC / ST candidates.
Candidates passing the Bachelor’s Degree examination are also eligible.
- For SC / ST Candidates: The maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in OUCET 2019 with respect to SC / ST category is 34 years. However, as per the OUCET 2019 age limit eligibility criteria, there is no age restriction.
- For EBC / Minorities / PwD: The maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in OUCET 2019 in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disables.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: OUCET Exam 2019 will be of only 90 minutes of duration ( Except in M.P.Ed. )
- Exam Mode: OUCET Exam 2019 is an online exam which is a Computer Based Test ( CBT ).
- Pattern: Except for M.P.Ed., every other exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions for a total of 100 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each question consists of 1 marks each and there is no negative marking on the wrong answer.
- Subjects: Topics like analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc are the topics being asked in the exam.
- OMR Sheet: OUCET booklets are two sets coded as A and B ( or X and Y ). Candidates have to darken the oval of the respective code of the test booklet given to him / her at the time of entrance test in OMR sheet and also write the same in nominal roll number.
- Marking: Use either a black or blue ballpoint pen only to darken the respective ovals on the OPTICAL MARK READER ( OMR ) answer sheet.
- M.P.Ed. Exam Mode: The entrance test for M.P.Ed. the course will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions each for 1 mark making it a total of 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University.
|A||1 - 25||Verbal Ability|
|B||26 - 40||General Knowledge|
|C||41 - 70||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||71 - 100||Reasoning and Intelligence|
|A||1 - 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 - 55||General English|
|C||56 - 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 - 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 - 100||General Economics|
|A||1 - 34||Chemistry|
|B||35 - 67||Physics|
|C||68 - 100||Mathematics|
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- To apply online candidates must visit the website www.osmania.ac.in.
- Before submission of online application, the candidates must keep ready the scanned copies of latest pass port size colour photograph, his / her signature, the certificates of caste, income ( If applicable ), Aadhaar number and PH certificate ( If applicable ).
- These scanned copies have to be uploaded while filling up online application.
- The candidate has to login to website, using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth to fill and submit the Online Application.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must view and verify the application to ensure that all the entries, including the uploaded photograph and the signature, are correct.
- The candidate must also take a printout of the application for future reference.
- The candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect / inconsistent entries in the online application form.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found to be incorrect.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of the following
- OC / BC – Single Subject – ₹700/-.
- SC / ST – Single Subject – ₹575/-.
- All Category – Additional Subject – ₹450/-.
- The registration is complete only when the candidates enter the required primary information including the number of entrance tests to be taken and the requisite registration fee is paid.
- The registration fee may be paid at any T.S. / A.P. online centres or by using Credit / Debit Cards or by Net Banking.
- Once the registration is completed successfully, the candidate will receive a Registration ID, which should be preserved by the candidate for logging in to fill the online application and for future use, if any.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Availability: Candidates are required to visit the official website of OUCET 2019 to download OUCET Admit Card 2019.
- Credentials: The candidates have to enter their Registration ID and DOB to download the OUCET 2019 admit card.
- Printout: Applicants must bring the printout / photocopy of the Admit Card to the OUCET 2019 Examination. E-print of the admit card is not allowed.
- Note: Candidates who don’t have Admit Cards are not permitted to write OUCET 2019 Examination.
- Validity: OUCET Admit Card is valid for one year only.
- Tampering: Any kind of Tampering, Duplicate or Plagiarism of Admit Cards will lead to immediate disqualification if the candidate from the examination.
- Details in Card: The OUCET 2019 Admit Card holds all the valid information like exam center, Register number etc.,
- Process: Candidates are advised to keep the Admit Card until the last process of OUCET year Counselling.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Centres
Entrance Exam will be conducted at the following centres
- Ranga Reddy
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Results
- The results of the entrance tests will be made available in the websites.
- The candidates will be admitted into a course / subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned OU Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis: 1) marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test, 2) age of the candidate ( senior in age getting higher priority ) and 3) percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
- The entrance rank cards of individual candidates, schedules for web based exercising of options by the qualified candidates, schedules of certificate verification and related instructions will be made available in websites,which can be downloaded, and these will not be sent to the candidates directly by post.
- In the downloaded rank card, the candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph ( which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application ) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for certificate verification.
In addition to qualifying in the common entrance test, the candidates must fulfil other eligibility conditions specified for the course in which he / she seeks admission.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
- Counselling is based on the marks secured by the candidate in the OUCET 2019 entrance test displayed on the OUCET 2019 Result.
- Admission of the candidate into of college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counselling.
- 85% of seats are reserved for local candidates through OUCET 2019.
- Rest 15% of the seats shall be left for other candidates in OUCET 2019.
Qualification of Marks
- OUCET Qualifying cut-off 2019 is 25%
- In order to qualify, the candidate must score a minimum of 25 marks out of 100 marks.
- Candidate belongs to SC/ ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET 2019.
OU Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|1||OUCET Notifications 2019||03rd Week of April, 2019|
|2||OUCET Application form 2019 starting date||24th April, 2019|
|3||OUCET application form last date without late fees||19th May, 2019|
|4||OUCET application fee last date with late fees of ₹200||26th May, 2019|
|5||OUCET application fee last date with late fees of ₹1000||01st June, 2019|
|6||Admit Card Download date||25th May, 2019|
|7||OUCET 2019 Exam dates||04th - 13th June, 2019|
|8||Announcement of OUCET 2019 Results||29th June, 2019|
|9||Counselling for OUCET 2019||09th July, 2019|
Hyderabad – 500 007,
Phone No. : 27098951,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com,
Website : www.osmania.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.