Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research – PGIMER ExamExams Date »
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research PGIMER Exam 2019
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in One year Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management ( PGDPHM ) program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
PGIMER Exam Eligibility 2019
PGIMER Chandigarh lays down eligibility criteria of PGIMER Exam for the applicants. Candidates must follow these guidelines while applying or else their application will be deemed invalid.
- Candidates must have completed their MBBS from a university / institution recognized by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ).
- They must have completed or due to complete their 12 months of rotating internship on or before December 31 for January session and June 30 for July session.
- Students must be registered with Central or State Medical Council of India.
Eligibility criteria for Sponsored or Deputed Candidates :
- Candidates must be a permanent or regular employee of the deputing or sponsoring authority and should have been working for the past three years on or before December 31 for January session and June 30 for July session.
- After getting admission and training in PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing or sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the specialty in which the candidate has received training at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- No financial liabilities in the form of emoluments, stipends etc. will be given out by PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his or her course and such payments will be the sole responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
PGIMER Exam Application Form 2019
PGIMER PGDPHM admission application form is available in the official website pgimer.edu.in.
How to apply
- The first step is to create an account online on the official website.
- Candidates will need a valid, working email ID and mobile number for the registration process.
- After that, students have to fill PGIMER 2019 application form.
- The third step is to choose the course, a candidate wants to apply for.
- Fourth step is to upload the documents
- Pay the application fee of [rupee] 1000/- ( General candidates ) and [rupee] 800/- ( SC / ST candidates )
- Submission of the application form.
PGIMER Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates will be considered for selection to Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management ( PGDPHM ) course based on a theory paper consisting of 100 multiple choice question ( MCQs ) with five alternatives each and single / multiple correct responses. Negative marks will be given for incorrect responses marked. The duration of this competitive entrance examination, to be conducted at Chandigarh is one & half hour. The theory paper will consist of questions pertaining to public health.
Inter – se merit
- If two or more candidates obtain equal percentile scores, then inter – se merit for selection shall be determined on the following basis :
- A candidate who has obtained higher aggregate marks in MBBS examination shall rank higher to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- If the aggregate marks obtained in MBBS examination are the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank higher to a candidate who is junior in age.
- An overall merit list based on the percentile obtained by all the candidates appearing in the theory examination.
PGIMER Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||PGIMER 2019 July Session Online Registration commences from||2nd week of March, 2019|
|2||Last date to submit the PGIMER July Session Applications||2nd week of April, 2019|
|3||PGIMER 2019 July Session last date for fee payment||2nd week of April, 2019|
|4||PGIMER 2019 July Session admit card will be available from||1st week of May, 2019|
|5||PGIMER 2019 July Session exam date||2nd week of May, 2019 to 3rd week of June, 2019|
Sector – 12, Chandigarh – 160 012, India,
Phone No. : 0091-172-2747585,2747586,2755450,
Fax : 0091 – 172 – 2744401, 2745078,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : pgimer.edu.in.