AP PECET / TS PECET – Physical Education Common Entrance Test –Exams Date »
TS PECET Entrance Test 2019
TS PECET Invites applications form candidates for admission to the followingcourses for the acadmic session 2019
TS PECET Courses Offered 2019
- B.P.Ed ( 2 years )
- D.P.Ed ( 2 years )
TS PECET Eligibility 2019
- B.P.Ed ( 2 years ) : The age of the applicants must be at least 19 years to apply. The candidates must have done Graduation in any stream.
- D.P.Ed ( 2 years ) : The age of the applicants must be at least 16 years to apply. The candidates must have done 10+2 from a known Board.
TS PECET Exam Pattern 2019
- Skill Test in Games will be held for a total of 100 marks. Candidates will be receiving marks after taking part in the games like Basketball, Ball Badminton, Cricket, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Handball, Football, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Tennis and Shuttle Badminton.
|S.no||For Men||For Women||Marks|
|1.||100 meter run||100 meter run||100|
|2.||800 meter run||400 meter run||100|
|3.||Putting the shot ( 6 kg )||Putting the shit ( 4 Kg )||100|
|4.||Long / High Jump||Long / High Jump||100|
TS PECET Application Form 2019
- TS PECET Application form details will be available of the website:http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Candidate can only apply for the exam via online mode.
- Candidate must register on the site and then login on the same.
- Then Candidate must fill the form online by entering all their details.
- Then after filling the form, Candidate must pay the fee.
- Then finally submit the form.
- General category – ₹ 700
- SC / ST Category – ₹ 400
TS PECET Admit Card 2019
- The Admit card or Hall ticket of the TS PECET Exam will be uploaded in the month of May 2019. It will be declared on the official site of the University which is tspecet.org. The applicants can download their Admit card from there.
TS PECET Selection Process 2019
The Applicants will be selected after taking part in two tests which are as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Games
TS PECET Results 2019
- The Result of the TS PECET Exam will be uploaded in the month of June, 2019. It will be declared on the official site of the University which is tspecet.org. The applicants can check their Result here on this page.
TS PECET Important Dates 2019
|1.||Availability of form online||March, 2019|
|2.||Deadline for the submission of form||May, 2019|
|3.||Release of Hall ticket||May, 2019|
|4.||Availability of admit card ( those who have submitted the form paying late fee )||May, 2019|
|5.||Exam date||May, 2019|
|6.||Result to be out||June, 2019|
Osamania University ,
Hyderabad – 500007,
website : http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
AP PECET 2018 Entrance Exam
AP PECET Invites applications form candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
AP PECET Courses Offered 2019
AP PECET Eligibility 2019
- BPED : interested candidates must complete the Graduation in any recognized Univ.
- UGDPEd : Candidates should complete the Intermediate in any board.
AP PECET Application Form 2019
- AP PECET application form details will be available of the website: www.appecet.nic.in/
- Search for the link named AP PECET Application Process 2019 on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link and then read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload a pass photo size photographs & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
The following doucements are required for admission :
- Mark sheet of class 10th and class 12th
- Rank card / result card of AP PECET 2019.
- Admit card and Counselling call letter of AP PECET 2019.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste / community certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Income certificate.
- CAP category candidates should present a certificate of concerned Zilla Sainik welfare officer in prescribed proforma.
- NCC candidates should submit NCC certificate.
- One set of photocopy of all original certificates.
- General / OBC Category candidates can need to pay the application fees ₹ 800 /-
- SC / ST category candidates can pay the application fees ₹ 600 /- through online by using the credit card, debit card or Internet banking.
AP PECET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates who are applied in this applications on or before the last date those are now eagerly waiting to check and download the AP PECET Admit Card 2019 on the official portal. Candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination.
- The officials soon release the admit card on the official portal. All the applied candidates now check and download the admit card by the use of application no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
AP PECET Results 2019
- Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the AP PECET Result 2019 on the official portal. A large no of candidates appeared in this Andhra Pradesh PECET examination. All the appeared applicants now eagerly waiting to check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
AP PECET Important Dates 2019
|1.||The issue of Notification||March, 2019|
|2.||Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||March, 2019|
|3.||Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late Fee||April, 2019|
|4.||Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of ₹ 500 /-||April, 2019|
|5.||Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of ₹ 2000 /-||April, 2019|
|6.||Last Date Submission of Application with late Fee of ₹ 5000 /-||April, 2019|
|7.||Downloading of Hall tickets||April, 2019|
|8.||Download of Hall tickets||May, 2019|
|9.||Dates of Examination||May , 2019|
|10.||Declaration of Results||3rd week of May, 2019|
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna Nagar -522 510,
Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Phone & Fax No : 0863 – 2293799,
Mobile : 8331852264,
Website : www.appecet.nic.in/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.