Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for LectureshipExams Date »
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer invites Online Application Form for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship in following subjects :-
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject||Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|1||Chemical Science||11||History||21||Political Science|
|2||Commerce||12||Home Science||22||Population Studies*|
|3||Computer Science and Application||13||Law||23||Psychology|
|4||Earth Science||14||Life Science||24||Public Administration|
|9||Geography||19||Physical Education||29||Visual Art|
|* The candidates with Master’s Degree in Geography ( with specialization in Population Studies ) are also eligible to appear in the Subject “Population Studies” ( Code No. - 22 ).|
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates who have secured atleast 55 percent marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination from universities, institutions recognized by UGC in subjects of Humanities ( including languages ) and Social Sciences,Computer Science and Application,Earth Science, Population Studies,Education etc are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for the qualifying Master’s degree ( final ) examination and whose results are awaited are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks ( 50% in case of SC / ST / PH category candidates ). Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 ( irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50% ) for appearing in SET.
- Candidates are required to appear in subject of their post-graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET / UGC- CSIR NET,which is held twice a year.
- There is no maximum age limit mention by the respective authority.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan SET paper pattern shall consist of three papers which are scheduled for two sections.
- Paper I (100 marks): 60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted ( one hour )
- Paper II (100 marks): All 50 questions are compulsory ( one hour )
- Paper III ( 150 marks ): All 75 questions are compulsory ( two hours )
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Sixty ( 60 ) Multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty ( 50 ). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II & III shall consist Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- The Interested candidates need to access the official website of RPSC rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button at the home page.
- Find the link of “Notification” section and check “Latest Advertisement” link.
- Now candidates need to read official notification carefully and click on the “Apply” link
- Then fill information in the online application form along with correct details.
- After that upload necessary document, image, and signature in the application form.
- Finally, submit requested application fee and take a printout of filled application form for future reference.
- The Applicants who want to apply in this examination those have needed to pay the application fee which is given below
- For General and OBC / SBC ( Creamy layer ) Candidates have to pay : [rupee]650/-
- For OBC / SBC ( Non-Creamy layer ) categories candidates have to pay : [rupee]350/-
- For SC / ST / PH candidates have to pay : [rupee]200/-
- Mode of Payment : The Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C. Center authorized by the Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit Card also is known as hall ticket which will be uploaded by the respective authority on the official site.
- The Admit card is the necessary document to carry at examination hall on the day of Rajasthan SET Exam 2019.
- The candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download their Admit card from an official web site or here on this page.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Selection Process
- The candidates will select on the basis of written test and Interview.
- The Candidates who will obtain maximum marks in Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 they will be shortlisted for the further interview round.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Centres
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test will be held in the following cities
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus for Rajasthan SET exam is that of UGC / CSIR NET examination.
- The science subject papers such as Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences of paper I will be according to the syllabi of UGC NET.
- Paper II will be from syllabi Section B of paper I of CSIR and paper III will be from the syllabi of CSIR.
- Rajasthan SET Syllabus can be obtained from the following websites
Rajasthan SET Subjects
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC ) Ajmer conducts Rajasthan State Eligibility Test ( SET ) for Lectureship in following subjects
- Chemical Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Political Science
- Population Studies
- Public Administration
- Visual Art
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Results
- The Entrance exam result will be announced by the conducting authority.
- The authority will be announced the result after one month of Examination.
- The candidates need to check the result by online mode at the official website of RPSC.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2019 Important Dates
|1||Application process starts from ( likely to be )||May, 2019|
|2||Application process ends on ( likely to be )||June, 2019|
|3||Entrance Exam Dates||To be notified|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Phone : 0145-2635200,
Website : rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.