University of Rajasthan MPAT Entrance ExamExams Date »
UNIRAJ MPAT Entrance Exam 2015
University of Rajasthan,
Website : http://uniraj.edu.in/.
UNIRAJ MPAT 2015 :
Phase I Notification :
On-line applications are invited for direct admission to M.Phil./Ph. D. programmes in different subjects. Admission process to these programmes will be completed in two phases :
Phase I : Phase I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT 2015 and it will include the candidates from the following categories :
- Those who were admitted in M.Phil. through UNIRAJ-MPAT and have passed their M.Phil. Examination.
- The candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR NET examination OR SLET/INSPIRE examination and Teacher fellowship holders.
- Teacher candidate appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualification with 2 Years of continuous service (including probation period) in any University Teaching Department or affiliated colleges of any University on regular pay scale.
- A foreign student on a cultural exchange fellowship/government grant. Foreign student shall be considered only when he/she has come on research Visa.
- The teachers of University of Rajasthan who have completed the Ph.D. course work from the State/Central Universities.
Procedure for allotment of seats in Phase I :
- The available seats shall first be allocated to the candidates under the category (a) as above and their merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the M.Phil. Degree. Thereafter, 40% of the remaining seats shall be allocated to the candidates of category (b) as above. In case the number of seats available is less than the number of candidates, the allotment of seats will be made according to merit wherever applicable. The criteria of preparing the merit list has been specified under Ord. 124 (10) (ii).
- The allotment of seat to a teacher fellow and to a teacher candidate shall be made out of the quota of the seats available with the supervisor against the vacancies for teacher candidates. (Ord. 131) The admission to Ph.D. programme for a teacher candidate shall also be made on the basis of merit, if required as specified under Ord. 124 (10) (ii).
Admission will be made according to merit. The merit list will be prepared department wise. The admission list of the candidates admitted to M.Phil. / Ph.D. programme on the basis of the above criteria shall be displayed before Phase II.
The admitted candidates though are exempted from the admission test but they will be required to complete course work equal to one semester as per University rules except category (e) as above.
Phase II : If seats for M.Phil./Ph.D. in a particular programme remains vacant after completing the process of Phase I, applications shall be invited for the admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT 2015). The UGC/CSIR NET/SLET/INSPIRE qualified candidates who failed to get admission in Phase I against 40% reserved seats, will be free to apply in UNIRAJ – MPAT Phase II for getting admission against remaining seats.
UNIRAJ MPAT Application Form 2015
Hard copy of the Application Form along with the required documents and the Demand Draft of ₹ 750/- must be sent to the following address latest by 12th October, 2015 between 10.30 AM to 4.30 PM :
UNIRAJ – MPAT 2015
National Service Scheme (NSS) DSW Building,
University Campus University of Rajasthan,
UNIRAJ MPAT 2015 Important dates
- Online submission of Application Forms on University website http://uniraj.edu.in for Phase I : 30th September, 2015
- Last date for online submission of MPAT Application forms for Phase I : 8th October, 2015
- Display of list of the candidates provisionally selected to these programmes : 12th October, 2015 failing which the candidate shall not be considered for admission in MPAT
- Display of list of the candidates provisionally selected to these programmes : 17th October, 2015
- Last date of reporting for admission in the concerned Department : 27th October, 2015
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.