Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University – RMVU PhD Entrance ExamExams Date »
RMVU Ph.D Entrance Examination 2019
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites application from candidates for admission to the Ph.D Programs for the academic session 2019
RMVU Ph.D Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Ph.D. In Mathematics
- Ph.D. In Physics
- Ph.D. in Agriculture and Rural Development
- Ph.D. in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Ph.D. in Environmental Science
RMVU Ph.D Admission Eligibility 2019
- Ph.D. In Mathematics : Candidate must have hold of M.Sc. in Mathematics with at least 60% or more marks from a recognized university. Candidate must have CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship / should have qualified National Board of Higher Mathematics ( NBHM ) examination. Candidates from other disciplines and / or exceptional undergraduates in Mathematics may also be considered, depending upon the decision of department.
- Ph.D. In Physics : Candidate must have hold of M.Sc. in physics with at least 60% or more marks from a recognized university. Candidate must have CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates from other disciplines / exceptional undergraduates in physics may also be considered, depending upon the decision of department.
RMVU Ph.D Admission Application Form 2019
- RMVU Ph.D Application form details will be available at the University official website : rkmvu.ac.in
- The candidates obtain the application form from the university office or download the same from the university website www.rkmvu.ac.in Candidate must fill up the application form with necessary and required details. Candidate shall follow the given steps :
- Fill-up the downloaded or obtained form with all the information.
- Attach / tag the important documents along with application form.
- Submit the application fee via demand draft drawn in favour of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
- Submit the application form either by post / in person to the university office.
- Download / obtain the admit card
- Candidate must keep admit card and a copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates must submit attested photocopies of the following documents and an extra photograph for Admit Card in case of offline application along with the application form. However, they shall be required to produce the original documents at the time of interview.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Madhyamik ( Tenth ) and Higher Secondary ( Plus Two ) or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of bachelor’s degree
- Marks sheets of PG degree
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificate in proof of age ( Madhyamik / Matriculation / School Final / equivalent examination by the State Board ).
- SC / ST / OBC certificate, if applicable.
- Transfer certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied should be produced at the time of admission.
- Medical / Health certificate from registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form to be obtained from the Ashram Dispensary ( at the time of admission ).
- JRF letter
- Certificates, if any, of extra-curricular activities.
- Application fee for integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. Sanskrit : [rupee] 200 /-
- Application fee for integrated Ph.D. ( math/Physics / ARD / ARTD / Agricultural biotechnology / Environmental science ) : [rupee] 300 /-
RMVU Ph.D Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates are selected for Ph.D. & Integrated Ph.D. courses on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination and personal interview conducted by the respective departments of the university.
RMVU Ph.D Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date Of Application||01st June, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||09th June, 2019|
|3||Date of Interview||23rd June, 2019|
|4||commencement of classes||04th July, 2019|
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah – 711202,
West Bengal, India,
Phone : ( 033) 2654 – 9999,
Fax : ( 033 ) 2654 – 4640,
Email : vivekanandaDOTuniversityATgmail.com,
Website : rkmvu.ac.in