Rashtriya Indian Military College – RIMC Entrance ExamExams Date »
RIMC Entrance Exam 2019
Rashtriya Indian Military College invites admission application for Entrance Examination leading to admission in Class VIII for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
RIMC Eligibility 2019
Entry Age :
Candidates ( boys only ) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 ½ years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01st July, 2019, i.e. they should have been born not earlier than 02nd July, 2006 and not later than 01st January, 2008
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates should either be studying in Class XII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC i.e. on 01st July, 2019
RIMC Exam Scheme 2019
The examination comprises of :
- Written Exam : The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English ( 1000 – 1200 hrs ) and Mathematics ( 1400 – 1530 hrs ) shall be conducted on 1st December, 2018 ( Saturday ) and General Knowledge Paper ( 1000 – 1100 hrs ) on 2nd December, 2018 ( Sunday ). Minimum pass marks in each paper is 50%
- Viva Voce : The interview date shall be 4th April, 2019 ( Thursday ), and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam, Minimum pass marks in interview is 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State by first week of March, 2019
- Medical Exam : All the candidates qualified after interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC.
- The medical exam of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection
RIMC Application Form 2019
RIMC Entrance Exam application form is available in the official website www.rimc.gov.in.
- The prospectus – cum – application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained from The Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248003 through speed post by forwarding self – addressed slip and an account payee bank demand draft of [rupee] 600/- for General Candidates [rupee] 555/- for SCIST candidates along with cast certificate
- The demand draft will be made in favour of “the Commandant RIMC Dehradun”, Drawee Branch, State Bank 0f India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, ( Bank Code – 01576 ), Uttarakhand
- The address should be TYPED / WRITTEN clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS with pin code and contact number. RIMC will NOT be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit of prospectus caused by illegible or incomplete address
- RIMC Application Form ( in duplicate ) accompanied by documents to be attached with application form two passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate along with a Date of Birth
- For further details, please visit the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Website www.rimc.gov.in.
RIMC Important Dates 2019
|1||Press Note by DGMT to be published before||5th June, 2018|
|2||The Advertisement may please be published before||20th June, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||30th September, 2018|
|4||Requisition for prospectus - cum - application form shall reach on or before||20th September, 2018|
|5||Filled - in application forms in duplicate along with necessary certificates||30th September, 2018|
|6||Entrance Test ( English & Maths )||1st December, 2018|
|7||Entrance Test ( General Knowledge )||2nd December, 2018|
|8||Conduct of Interviews of only those Candidates who pass the Written Exam||4th April, 2019|
Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun – 248 003,
Phone No. : 0135-2752083,
Fax No. : 0135-2754260,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rimc.gov.in.