Rashtriya Sanskrit Combined Entrance TestExams Date »
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha CSSET & CSAET 2019 Entrance Test
CSSET 2019 Entrance Exam
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati invites application for admission to BEd Program through Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test ( CSSET ). for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CSSET 2019 Eligibility
Shastri or B.A. ( With Sanskrit ) in 10+2+3 Scheme and / or M.A. ( Sanskrit ) / Acharya or equivalent traditional degree from any University or recognised examining body having obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. (or)
The students who have passed Shastri / B.A. ( With Sanskrit ) Two year course from any University or recognised examining body should have secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate and or have passed Acharya 1st year /M.A. ( Skt ) 1st year / Setu ( Bridge course ) / Vidwanmadhyama / Vidwaduttama examination. For the eligibility of 50% Shastri / B.A. ( with Skt. ) marks only will be considered.
Eligibility conditions for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Person with Disability categories will be 45% marks in the qualifying examinations as mentioned in Para (1) & (2) above. Other conditions, however, will remain the same.
The proof of having passed the qualifying examination should submit at the time of admission. In case the result is awaited, it must be submitted ( declared or confidential ) at the time of admission; otherwise the candidature of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
A candidate seeking admission to Shiksha Shastri Course must have completed 20 years of age on or before 1st October, 2019. No age relaxation will be permitted.
CSSET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test ( CSSET ) will consist of question paper in two parts. Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’
Part – A
Time – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Total Marks : 160
CSSET Part ‘A’ will comprise of Multiple choice questions. The first part will have following four sections.
- Proficiency in Sanskrit Language : 40 marks
- General Knowledge & Mental Ability : 40 marks
- Teaching Aptitude : 40 marks
- Sanskrit Literature : 40 marks
Time – 12:10 PM to 12:40 PM
Total Marks : 40
The Second part will be of writing Sanskrit language based questions.
- Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic Components : 10 marks
- Comprehension Test : 20 marks
- Creative Writing : 10 marks
CSSET 2019 Application Form
The Application form will be available from the official websites of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi and Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi.
Online application fee [rupee] 1200/- must be submitted through online only.
Do not send any examination fee other entrance test fee.
The candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge ( as per policy of Banks ) of Credit / Debit / Online Banking to pay Online application fee.
CSSET 2019 Exam Centres
|S.No||Exam Centers||S.No||Exam Centers|
CSSET 2019 Selection Process
Admission to Shiksha Shastri Course will be through written entrance test called Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test ( CSSET ). All candidates seeking admission to the programme must apply on prescribed online application. All eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
While applying online application, each candidate is directed to mention his / her choice in maximum preference order for admission in Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeethas. The mentioned same choice preference order will be followed for admission in Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeethas. In case of non-availability of seats in the desired Campus / Vidyapeetha, the admission may be given in any one of the Campuses / Vidyapeethas according to merit. Merit-lists for admission will be prepared in All India level and university wise.
The information for successful candidates will be uploaded on website.
CSSET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Date of Advertisement||10th January, 2018|
|2||Date of Online Applications Start||15th January, 2018|
|3||Last date of Online Applications||10th March, 2018
( By 5:30 PM )
|4||Last date of paying fee through Online||10th March, 2018
( By 5:30 PM )
|5||Entrance Examination Date||20th May, 2018|
|6||Declaration of Results||18th June, 2018|
|7||1st Counseling for Shiksha Shastri ( B.Ed ) & Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed ) programmes||28th June, 2018 to
6th July, 2018
|8||2nd and 3rd Counseling Shiksha Shastri ( B.Ed ) & Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed ) programmes||9th July, 2018 onwards|
|9||Counseling for Vidyavaridhi ( PhD ) |
|1st or 2nd week of August, 2018|
CSAET 2019 Entrance Test
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati invites application for admission to MEd Program through Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test ( CSAET ) at specified centres in different parts of the country for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
CSAET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- This programme is of Two years. Those students who have passed Shastri / B.A. ( Skt. ) / equivalent degree and / or Acharya / M.A. ( Skt. ) / equivalent degree and Shiksha Shastri / B.Ed.( With Sanskrit Teaching ) with 50% of marks from any recognized University are eligible. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Caste ( OBC ) / Person with disability ( PwD ) categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission.
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri. / B.Ed. ( With Sanskrit Teaching ).
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person with disability ( PwD ) categories, 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission 45% in each section ( Theory & Practical ) and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed. ) programme will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit of the combined Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed. ) Entrance Test 2018.
A candidate seeking admission to Shiksha Acharya programme must have completed 22 years of age on or before 1st October, 2019. No age relaxation will be permitted.
CSAET 2019 Number of seats
Reservation of seats
Out of the total number of seats in Shiksha Acharya, reservation as per rules of the Government of India will be applicable as indicated below
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste – 15%
- For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe – 7.5%
- For Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) as per Central Govt. List – 27%
In case of non – availability of OBC candidates the seats will be filled up from the General Category candidates as per the directives of UGC / GOI.
- For Person with Disability ( PwD ) – 3%
- For children / widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled / killed during the war / Hostilities ( Clear mentioning of disability / Death is essential in the certificate ) – 3%
- For sportsmen ( For participating at National / International level competitions ) – only 2%
CSAET 2019 Exam pattern
The Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test ( CSAET ) will consist of question paper in two parts. Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’.
- For each question, four choices of the answers shall be provided.
- Out of those, only one will be the correct answer. Only one correct answer is to be marked like ( ) in OMR sheet.
- If more than one answer is marked for any question, it will be treated as invalid and no mark will be awarded for such an answer.
- All the questions will be in Sanskrit.
|( Objective Type Questions )|
|( Time 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM )||Max. Marks 100|
|( a )||Sanskrit Language Competency||25|
|( b )||Educational Psychology||25|
|( c )||General Knowledge related to Education||25|
|( d )||Teaching of Sanskrit||25|
|( Subject Based Questions )|
|( Time 11:40 A.M. to 12:40 P.M. )||Max. Marks 50|
|( a )||Linguistic components of Sanskrit||10|
|( b )||Outline of prose / poetry lesson plans||10|
|( c )||Action research Project on a given topic||20|
|( d )||Preparing a balanced question paper on a given subject||10|
CSAET 2019 Application form
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the websites http://rsvpcet.in ( or ) http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in ( or ) www.sanskrit.nic.in ( or ) www.slbrsv.ac.in
- Last date for applying online is 10th March, 2018.
- The online applications filled after the last date will not be accepted.
- Only eligible candidates in CSAET will be admitted in order of merit.
- This merit list will be valid for the year 2018 only.
- The payment of registration and processing fee ( [rupee]1200/- ) should be made by online payment gateway ( like credit / debit card / net banking ).
- Bank Charges applicable as per the payment option selected by you.
- The fee paid by the applicant is non – refundable.
CSAET 2019 Exam centres
The allotment of the centre for examination shall be done as per information given by the student. Once the centre for examination is allotted, it will not be changed. The candidate has to appear at the allotted centre only.
|S.No.||Exam Centre||S.No.||Exam Centre||S.No.||Exam Centre|
CSAET 2019 Selection process
- Admission to Shiksha Acharya programme will be through written entrance test called Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test ( CSAET ).
- All candidates seeking admission to the programme must apply on prescribed online application. All eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
- Admit cards for appearing in the CSAET will be uploaded on Vidyapeetha / Sansthan websites. While applying online application, each candidate is directed to mention his / her choice in maximum preference order for admission in Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeethas.
- The mentioned same choice preference order will be followed for admission in Sansthan Campuses or Vidyapeethas.
- In case of non – availability of seats in the desired Campus / Vidyapeetha, the admission may be given in any one of the Campuses / Vidyapeethas according to merit.
- Merit – lists for admission will be prepared in All India level and university wise. The information for successful candidates will be uploaded on website.
CSAET 2019 Exam Syllabus
Competency in Sanskrit Language – 25 Marks
- Maheshwara Sutras ( Pratyahara Nirmanam )
- Case – endings and upa – pada case – endings
- Kridant suffixes
- Taddhit suffixes
- Causal and desiderative suffixes
- Change of voice
Educational psychology – 25 Marks
- Definitions of Psychology
- Schools of Psychology
- Age wise characteristics of a child
- Learning concepts, Characteristics
- Motivation – Characteristics, Techniques, Devices
- Intelligence – Theories, measurement, testing intelligence
- Personality meaning, nature and measuring
- Mental Health
- Special Children
General knowledge Related to Education – 25 Marks
- Educational Institutes RSV Tirupati, SLBSRSV, RSkS – Delhi, MHRD, UGC, NCTE, NCERT, NUEPA, ICSSR, DIET, etc..
- Indian Constitution
- NCF School Education 2005
- NCF Teacher Education 2009
- Educational Policy
- Problems of Education
- Types of Education
- Teacher – Education, in – service training
- Various Education commissions
- Core – curriculum
- Distance Education
- Environment Education
- National Literacy Mission.
- Action Research
- Value Education
Teaching of Sanskrit – 25 Marks
- Teaching of Sanskrit
- Various approaches
- Concept of Text book
- Teaching Methods – objectives, steps
- Audio – visual Aids
- Co – curricular activities
- Steps of lesson plan
Important Dates for CSAET 2019
|1||Advertisement||10th Januray, 2018|
|2||Date of Online Applications Start||15th January, 2018|
|3||Last date of Online Applications||10th March, 2018|
|4||Last date of paying fee through Online||10th March, 2018|
|5||Download of Admit Card from||25th April, 2018|
|6||Entrance Examination Date||20th May, 2018|
|7||Declaration of Results||18th June, 2018|
|8||1st Counseling for Shiksha Shastri ( B.Ed ) & Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed ) programmes||28th June to 6th July, 2018|
|9||2nd and 3rd Counseling Shiksha Shastri ( B.Ed ) & Shiksha Acharya ( M.Ed ) programmes||9th July, 2018 onwards|
|10||Counseling for Vidyavaridhi ( Ph.D. )|
|1st or 2nd week of August, 2018|
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
( Deemed University )
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Telephone No. : ( 91 ) 011 – 46060606, ( 91 ) 011 – 46060606,
Fax No. : ( 91 ) 011 – 26533512 / 26520255,
Website : www.slbsrsv.ac.in.