Regional Institute of Medical Sciences – RIMS M.Ch Entrance ExamExams Date »
Important : RIMS M.Ch Courses admission will be based on NEET SS 2019
RIMS Entrance Exam 2019
RIMS invites applications from candidates for admission to the following M.Ch Course for the acadmic sesion 2019
RIMS Courses Offered 2019
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Paediatric and Neonatal Anaesthesia
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery
- Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
RIMS Course Eligibility 2019
- Educational Qualification : The candidates who have a post graduate medical degree ( MD/ MS / DNB ) or Provisional Pass Certificate or a qualification equivalent can apply for the examination.
- Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals : Foreign nationals who are interested can also apply for the NEET SS 2019. They can apply without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India will provide temporary registration on the payment of the fees for the registration of the Post Doctoral Course. The temporary registration will be based on the condition that the candidate has registered himself with an appropriate authority in his or her own country.
- Requests for candidates who are qualifying or are getting the results of their qualifications after 15th July, 2019 will be rejected.
- The candidates if found to be ineligible for the NEET SS 2019 will be not be permitted to appear in the examination.
RIMS Exam Pattern 2019
- The NEET SS 2019 will be a computer-based examination which will be held on a single day only. For the examination, a candidate can choose a maximum of two super Specialty courses at the time of online submission of application form.
- The part A of the question paper will have 40% weight age of marks.
- The part A of the question paper will have 60% weight age of marks.
- There will be a separate question paper for each super Specialty course / clubbed group.
- Total number of questions will be 100 in each question paper.
- All the questions will be at PG Exit Level
- Part A – 40 ( 45 mins )
- Part B – 60 ( 60 mins )
Part A Question paper
- The questions in the part A of the question paper will consist of MCQs from eligible feeder broad Specialty courses. If there is only a single feeder broad Specialty course from only one broad Specialty, then part A will consist of questions from only one broad Specialty.
- For the super Specialty courses having multiple feeder broad Specialty courses, part A will consist of questions from all feeder broad courses.
Part B Question Paper
- This part of the paper will consist of 60 questions. These questions will be of PG exit level and will cover topics related to clinical practice and basic sciences.
- Duration of Question Paper : The duration of the examination for the candidates choosing only one super specialty course or clubbed group will be 1 hour and 45 minutes. The duration for the candidates who have selected two super specialty courses will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marking scheme of question paper: Following is the marking scheme of the question paper :
- Correct Response – 4 marks
- Incorrect Response – 1 mark will be deducted
- Unattempted Question – zero
RIMS Application Form 2019
- RIMS application form details will be available on the NEET SS website: www.natboard.edu.in
- There is no option of submitting the application form through offline mode. The application process for the entrance examination will start from dates notified by the conducting body.
- The candidates have to fill correct information in the application form. There are some fields in the application form which cannot be changed after the submission of application form.
- So candidates must be very careful when filling the form. They must cross check the information filled once before submission. In the registration of the application form, the candidate will get a user id and password which will be sent to the candidate’s email address and on SMS also.
- The candidates will also have to upload their passport size photograph and signatures. The examination fees has to be paid by the candidate on as well. Without the payment, the registration process will not be complete. At the end of the registration, an acknowledgment receipt will be generated which will be a confirmation of the registration.
RIMS Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards will be issued to the candidate after he or she has been allotted the test center by the NBE. Candidates will be sent the admit cards on their email id’s seven days before the examination.
- The admit cards will not be sent by post to the candidates. The notification of the issuance of the admit card will be through SMS as well as Public Notice.
- Once the notice is issued to the candidates, they have to download it and affix their passport size photographs. It must be the latest photograph.
RIMS Exam Centers 2019
- Hubballi ( Hubli )
- Mysuru ( Mysore )
- At the time of submission of the application form, the candidates will be asked to choose the test centres. The chosen city will be allotted by the NBE to the candidates on first cum first serve basis.
- Candidates will be able to see the test centre allotted to them on the admit card when it gets generated. The test centres will be allocated 7 days before the examination.
- If the test centre which the candidate prefers is not available then he or she can choose the option “Others” from the list of States.
- In case if the test centre is not available due to logistical or other reasons, the testing centre of the nearby State will be allotted to the candidate. The candidates will be informed the same by the NBE.
RIMS Results 2019
- The results will be declared on the official website on the dates scheduled by the NBE. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
- There will be a separate merit list for each Super Speciality courses. The candidates who obtain 35 percentile or more in each super speciality merit list will be declared as qualified.
RIMS Counselling 2019
- After the publication of the merit list, the counselling process will start. There will be a common counselling for all the seats of NEET SS for 2019. The counselling session will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.
- The online counselling process for NEET SS 2019 will start from the dates scheduled by NBE. The candidates will have to do a separate registration for the counselling process. Also, the candidates have to bring their application form and admit card along with original documents for the counselling process as it will be required till the completion of the PG course.
- The designated authority for counselling for 50% All India Quota seats will be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
RIMS Important Dates 2019
|1.||Availability of application form||02nd week of May, 2019|
|2.||Last date of application form submission||Last Week of May, 2019|
|3.||NEET SS 2019 Exam date||01st week of July, 2019|
|4.||Declaration of Result||02nd week of July, 2019|
|5.||First round of counselling||Last week of July, 2019|
|6.||Last date of joining the allotted college||01st week of August, 2019|
|7.||Second round of counselling||02nd week of August, 2019|
|8.||Commencement of Academic session||01st week of August, 2019|
|9.||Last of joining the allotted college||Last week of August, 2019|
Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795 004,
Telehone no : 0385 – 2414750, 2414720, 2414559,
Extn. – 180,
Fax : 0385 – 2414625,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.rims.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.