RUHS Application Form 2018
RUHS PhD Application Form 2018
- RUHS PhD admission application form will be available at website www.ruhsraj.org.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- Applicants should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, candidature will be rejected even if Applicants come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
Important : Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed application form / Screen printout will not be entertained.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line application form” available at the website.
- Note the ID and password ( Candidate’s date of birth ) for further steps. Keep it safe.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of [rupee] 5000/- ( [rupee] 2500/- for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state ) using the procedure mentioned in the on-line application form.
- The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable. Any plea in this matter will not be entertained.
RUHS PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- All candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in each of the two papers with aggregate 50% marks or more will be declared successful in the RUHS Ph.D Admission Test 2018 and will be called for interview. The names of all such candidates shall be notified on the website of the university.
- The allocation of the supervisor ( s ) to a selected candidate shall be done by the interview board keeping in view the number of vacant seats available with supervisors, the available specialization among the supervisors, and the research interest of the candidate as indicated by him / her during the interview. The allotment / allocation of supervisor shall not be left to the individual candidate or supervisor. At the time of interview by the interview board, the candidates are expected
- The candidate would have to produce the following original documents and one set of attested photo copies at the time of interview.
- Mark-sheets of passing the undergraduate and post graduate examinations and of the higher examination, if any.
- Secondary School Examination Certificate.
- Duly signed undertaking form ( proforma to be made available on RUHS website ).
- Reservation category certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Physical Disability certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- The interview board, based on the marks obtained in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2018 and interview, shall recommend the names of the candidates, in order of merit, for the admission to the Ph. D. program, along with the names of a supervisor and place of work ( allotted instituted ), for each
- Candidates securing equal marks in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2018 and interview ( taken together ) will be placed in merit in the following order of preference :
- One who has secured higher percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination.
- Among candidates securing equal percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination, who have secured more marks in undergraduate examination will be given preference.
- RUHS shall issue allotment letter to such candidates to be submitted to the allotted institute.
- All candidates declared successful for admission to Ph.D. programme after the interview, shall have to complete rest of the admission process as per the schedule and follow the RUHS guidelines for admission to Ph.D. programme prepared on the basis of UGC regulations 2009.
Note : In case of any other mode of admission, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / website etc.
All the judgments relevant to these admissions, passed by any Hon’ble court of justice as well as rules existing at the time of making admissions will be applicable on these admissions and shall be binding on all the candidates.
Important to note : If at any stage, it is found that a non-eligible candidate gets admission in a course, then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled on detection. A legal action shall be initiated against such candidate.
Important Dates for RUHS PhD 2018
|1||Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website||22nd November, 2018|
|2||Last date for depositing the application form fees using the procedure mentioned in the application form||15th December 2018 ( 5.00 p.m )|
|3||Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS|
|15th December, 2018 ( 12.00 midnight )|
|4||Ph.D. Admission test ( computer based, at the examination center )||28th December, 2018 ( tentative )|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur,
Sector – 18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road,
Jaipur 302033 ( Rajasthan ),
Telephone : 0141 2792644,
Website : www.ruhsraj.org.