SAAT Application FormExams Date »
|SAAT 2019 Exam Details||SAAT 2019 Eligibility||SAAT 2019 Exam Centre||SAAT 2019 Result / Counselling|
SAAT 2019 Application Form
SAAT admission application form will be available at website : www.soa.ac.in.
Submission of filled in SAAT 2019 Application Form
- Check the eligibility criteria for each programme before filling up the online application form.
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up.
- Application process : Incomplete application will not be accepted. Please follow the below mentioned process below to complete your application process.
- All candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of Photo and Signature to upload during filling up the application form. ( Recent Colour passport size Photograph ). ( File size: Less than 1 MB / File format: : png gif jpg jpeg.)
- The candidates are also required to keep the Identity Proof before filling the form.
- Step 1:
- Fill up Name, Email and Mobile Number
- Step 2 :
- Receive One Time Password ( OTP ) at the given Mobile Number and enter OTP to verify.
- Step 3 :
- After OTP verification your login will be created. Candidates can login to the portal to fill up the application form. Please check your email for the login details.
- Step 4 :
- Complete the application form as required and submit.
- Step 5 :
- Download and print your Application form for future reference. The submitted application can be accessed through login account.
- Step 6 :
- The acknowledgement for successful submission of application form of the SAAT 2019 will be intimated to your Email Id.
SAAT Admission Admit Card 2019
- The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their online application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph, programme, subject, address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded from April, 2019 onward through candidates login / dashboard.
- The Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
- Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete: SOA University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates whose applications are incomplete. Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
SAAT 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Online Application Form||1st December, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Form||31st March, 2019|
|3||Start of Downloading Admit Card||05th April, 2019|
|4||Online Examination||13th April, 2019 to 30th April, 2019|
|5||Offline Examination||21st April, 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result and download of Rank Card||04th May, 2019|
|7||Choice Filling ( Engineering Only )||05th May, 2019 to 08th May, 2019|
|8||Choice Locking & Payment ( Engineering Only )||06th May, 2019 to 08th May, 2019|
|9||Counselling ( Engineering Only )||12th May, 2019|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.