SAAT Result 2019
|SAAT 2019 Exam Details||SAAT 2019 Eligibility||SAAT 2019 Application Form||SAAT 2019 Exam Centre|
SAAT Results 2019
SAAT Exam Date 2019
- SAAT Online Entrance Exam will be conducted on 13th April, 2019 to 30th April, 2019
SAAT Result Date 2019
- SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared on 5th May, 2019.
- A separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT 2019 scores. Separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories.
- In addition to the merit list, each qualified candidate will also be able to download their rank card from the official website. On the basis of the scorecard and merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling rounds. The counselling schedule will be uploaded on the website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan ( SOA ).
SAAT Admission Counselling 2019
- The counselling of qualified candidates shall be held in the university campus / ITER Campus. The exact schedule of counselling / percentage of seat allocation shall be intimated later to the qualified candidates along with their rank cards. Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination. Counselling Schedule will be published in the website on the day of declaration of result. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule. Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counselling / admission, so as to verify records of identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. Candidates must be qualified in SAAT 2019 or any equivalent state / national level entrance test. The university will fill up 15% of seats in professional programs in view of the instruction issued by the UGC ( Admission to specified professional programs 1st Amendment interim regulation, 2003 ). Rest of the seats will be filled up through counselling ( SAAT 2019 ).
- For lateral entry, the university shall fill up 20% of seats in each branch of B.Tech, B.Pharm and BHMCT through counselling over and above the sanctioned strength.
- The university reserves the right to fill up the vacant seats, if any, in any discipline duly approved by the competent authority of the university.
- Original Documents to be brought on the Day of the SOA University SAAT Counselling Cum Admission.
- Admit card of SAAT 2019
- Rank Card of SAAT 2019
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate ( for Lateral Entry Candidates )
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet ( for Lateral Entry Candidates )
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate ( for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA / MHMCT / MHTM )
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet ( for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA / MHA / MHMCT / MHTM )
- Bank Draft : A fee in the form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this Brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University,
Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar,
Orissa, India – 751 030,
Phone : +91 – 674 – 2350216 / 2350180,
Fax : +91 – 674 – 2350642,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.soa.ac.in.